super bandido-Quarter at 25"

dfg4240

Jun 26, 2008
Pittsford,NY
Detector(s) used
whites eagle Spectrum. Mxt, Silver umax, Bandido ll umax, X-terra 70, Xterra-705, fisher F5, fisher CZ-70 pro
(3)Tejons, 3-Cibola, Teknetics T2, minelab Safari. Minelab SE Pro, Fisher CZ-3d. (2)el
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
super bandido-Quarter at 25"

Hi:
Well I thought you might like to know that I just read this.
An altered bandito with a new type of circuit.
A quarter at 25"
Couple of fellows coming out with detectors that are going to be the rage of all detectors.
Yep-Said they can answer any type of circuit question from anyone.
they have developed a new type of circuitry and pushed Physics to the limit.
HMMMM seems like we have someone here equal to the task.
they will be selling this altered bandido in kit form.
I have to get back to read some of the flack that they are getting.
David F

radarwill

Feb 8, 2008
Central MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Re: super bandido-Quarter at 25"

Lets not Judge to hastily here.
I'm not saying these guys are legit. I am saying that I know more than the average person about today's
detecting technology and that I can believe these specs could be achieved fairly easily in at least a crude
sense.
I bet their using Pulse Induction and if they are and successful, they must have come up with a RX amp
that's a good one. I'll also bet they have a zippy microprocessor that's running some Serious code that integrates multiple rx signals to really pull the signal out of the noise.
If they have done this and are offering it in a kit form, then you can bet it a quick release and they have shameless discrimination performance, if any at all.
:icon_scratch:

OP
OP
dfg4240

dfg4240

Jun 26, 2008
Pittsford,NY
Detector(s) used
whites eagle Spectrum. Mxt, Silver umax, Bandido ll umax, X-terra 70, Xterra-705, fisher F5, fisher CZ-70 pro
(3)Tejons, 3-Cibola, Teknetics T2, minelab Safari. Minelab SE Pro, Fisher CZ-3d. (2)el
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
K

Kentucky Kache

I don't know if they are for real, but why would anyone doubt that kind of technology?

KTMRIDER

Jun 26, 2008
Waverly Hall, GA

I had read years ago(Pop. Science I think) about a Ground Sonar Imaging device. If I remember correctly, it was rather large and expensive. Anyone heard of this or have experience? I think that would be cool! Especially in a small hand held unit. Imagine being able to see an image of your discovery before you dig.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2

Kimrider, that imaging technology, to show shape of items in the ground, does exist today. The problem is, the smallest they can make the pixels to be, is something like 1" across. So all coins, tabs, foil globs, nails, etc... will all simply be one square pixel across ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread