watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An In-line pin-pointer that attaches to your detector ($160+) or, a waterproof Vibraprobe would be my second choice (much less).

As far as a digger, a Lesch would be a good choice (around $40)

Happy birthday!
watercolor

OP
OP
shaun7

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
thanks watercolour

thats the digger iwas thinking of but i dont think the first pinpointer is an option as i would probably notice if my lovely wife took that much out of my pocket ;D

thanks for the happy birthday too!

R

RUDY2003

Yes, for dependability, toughness and its waterproof, Vibraprobe. They are still kinda pricey, around 100 bucks but worth it.....

Keep safe...

Keith

radarwill

Feb 8, 2008
Central MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
Shaun...

Here is a link to Sunray ... http://www.sunraydetector.com/

I don't think they make an In Line Probe for your machine ... However you can email Ralph & find out for sure ...

I am spoiled this is what I use and they are by far the best ...

Good Luck & Boun Compleanno ~ Nick

A GT and a Sunray S-1; unbeatable!
Except by maybe my GT and Sunray. ;D

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never had a need for one. US people use it as they dig little holes with sharp knifes & might nick there coins. I use a spade. Why would you need to waste your money?

OP
OP
shaun7

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
CRUSADER said:
Never had a need for one. US people use it as they dig little holes with sharp knifes & might nick there coins. I use a spade. Why would you need to waste your money?

untill the weekend i was restricted to footpaths and public fields so a spade wasn't ideal and niether could i dig large holes!
i bought a good trowel from b&q last week, but now you mention it im in the market for a spade :thumbsup: that will save my back!!!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shaun7 said:
CRUSADER said:

untill the weekend i was restricted to footpaths and public fields so a spade wasn't ideal and niether could i dig large holes!
i bought a good trowel from b&q last week, but now you mention it im in the market for a spade :thumbsup: that will save my back!!!

We go throu spades pretty quick. So get a good one but light weight. Simple lesson (you best learn from me who has got it wrong in the past) is ALWAYS dig back from where you think the target is. Many times coins are on edge & give a signal in front of where they are. You are bound to get it wrong when you find your best coin (SODS LAWS)

OP
OP
shaun7

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
thanks for all the invaluable advice mr crusader which i kept on my mind all day yesterday :thumbsup:

hopefully it will pay off!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread