mollymole

mollymole

Greenie
Apr 16, 2006
texas
Detector(s) used
fisher??underwater
Hi you guys! had to post here or I'd lose it!Anybody know of any OLD OLd places in Texas..Ghost towns,abandoned buildings to go check out.I found some in somewhat east texas,but.EEWWW!!!!!!!!Guy that owned the property I wanted to check out had ADR...Severe post traumatic gulf war syndrome/SEVERE...I was outta there like money outta my wallet.I'm lookin for a land detector.I have a salt water one thats worse than a woman!Talk about sensitive.Hey! I am a woman I can say that.I've heard "garrett"how much am I lookin at? I got a sw Detector for free but I didnt say that .Did I ? a 900$ job from what I understand.OMG it is so heavy to use.want to go check out old properties in texas.( no clue on that either)/I just dont wanna get shot!!!!

sqwaby

Apr 13, 2008
The ghosttown web address is a good place to start. Another good source is the Roads of Texas atlas(walmart or buckees), they have a ghosttown directory and quite a few are located on the map pages. The biggest problem with most of the sites in Texas is that they are on private land. Don't get put off about asking permission, most people are not like your first encounter.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions