Lets all do a rain dance for NE Wisconsin!

SilverFinger

Apr 17, 2008
Woodstock, Georgia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Eagle Spectrum, Treasuremaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's all do a rain dance for NE Wisconsin!

Jeez, about 1 month with no rain here in NE Wisconsin. It took my hands/fingers/wrists a week to heal after trying to dig the hard, dry parched earth of mid-August summer. Not to mention, poor signal conductivity. I'm thinkin' about buying a jackhammer to dig or a little easier, an 18v cordless drill and a 4" hole saw. The ground is THAT hard! C'mon everybody, get up and do a little rain dance....
:wav:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Let's all do a rain dance for NE Wisconsin!

It is going to be hard to drum up some sympathy for a state with that much fresh water in all them lakes. There is always water hunting on all them beaches. :thumbsup:

homefires

May 20, 2008
deming n.m.
Detector(s) used
Any thing Available within 50ft

Draw a Turtle in the Earth with a Stick. Stick the Stick in the middle of the Turtle's Back pointing straight up! Leave it there.

Laugh if you want! It Will Rain within Three Days!

A rain turtle is a ritual believed to bring about rain, especially in periods of drought. The practice is commonly considered to be of Native American origin.[1] To perform the ceremony, one uses a stick to draw a turtle in the sand or dirt of an area in need of rain. The stick is then driven into the ground so that it remains protruding from the turtle's back. The time required for the action to take effect varies from one account to another, ranging from occurring instantaneously to taking several days.

This is not Voodoo, Pagan, or Indian Shaman stuff. Just the power of the Mind!

tymcmurray

Gold Member
Jul 14, 2007
Maryland

homefires said:
Draw a Turtle in the Earth with a Stick. Stick the Stick in the middle of the Turtle's Back pointing straight up! Leave it there.

Laugh if you want! It Will Rain within Three Days!

A rain turtle is a ritual believed to bring about rain, especially in periods of drought. The practice is commonly considered to be of Native American origin.[1] To perform the ceremony, one uses a stick to draw a turtle in the sand or dirt of an area in need of rain. The stick is then driven into the ground so that it remains protruding from the turtle's back. The time required for the action to take effect varies from one account to another, ranging from occurring instantaneously to taking several days.

This is not Voodoo, Pagan, or Indian Shaman stuff. Just the power of the Mind!

You ever seen what a turtle with a stick in his back looks like?

164898700.jpg

NOT a pretty picture!!!

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,

come on its not that bad, but we do need some rain, still running the f-4?

gregl01

Apr 19, 2005
land of the free-taxed to death
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Nokta Fors CoRe

I'll send you some!!!! Here in western NY it has rained everyother day for 2 months now. I can't remember a summer so wet, worse it rains every weekend!!!!! Lets trade weather for awhile ;D

Greg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread