Display Case

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
I have a couple different cases I use.

One I got some fancy chocolate covered nuts in one year for Christmas. Another one had Russell Stovers chocolate covered cherries in it. And then the third one I have was a Christmas present from my inlaws. Very nice solid Oak.

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
I recall some time ago someone had posted an impressive display in a glass-top coffee table that was fantastic.

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Yes that one was really nice.

I guess the point I was trying to make is look EVERYWHERE for cases you can use to display items. Think outside the box, if you'll pardon the pun.

The box the nuts came is was very nice and it didn't cost a dime to me. Use your imagination.

S

stefen

Lt1stone said:
Does anyone use a display case of some type for their finds? ???

Unfortunately you are not a Charter Member, however had you been, you could use the search routine and find that there are probably 100+ separate posts (not replies) pertaining to display cases, various configurations, hand made or catalog items, and the like.

Good time to justify dropping 20 bucks.

Marc(NB)

Apr 21, 2008
N.B. Canada
Detector(s) used
currently use Sov XS2A Pro,Ace 250,past detectors Garrett 1000 PM,Whites Prizm 2,Fisher 1280X,Tesoro Golden Umax
Ive ordered 2 shadow boxes from this company from Texas.Their well built and look great!You wont be disappointed.You get exactly what is shown,and as far as I know its the best prices on the net.
http://www.meadowsdisplaycases.com/

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread