Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't find anything again.... :-\ :P :icon_scratch:

Hmmm.... I thought I had this down to a science!! :icon_scratch:

Where is all the riches, silver and gold bars, jewelery, coins, relics....?? :icon_king: I need a coin that I can sell for $10,000 !! So the big question is where can I go to find these things. :icon_scratch: With metal detectors on the rise, and lame laws in fancy parks, dumb laws that keep us from saving and restoring historical artifacts, coins and relics from the destructive ground..... ??? Where can people go to hunt??

Keep @ it and HH!! ;D

Attachments

• FortKnox.jpg
    FortKnox.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 311
T

The.Boomer

Try grassy areas around industrial buildings, ask permission of course but no one bothers to even cut their grass most of the time. :wink:

K

Kentucky Kache

MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
I can't find anything again.... :-\ :P :icon_scratch:

Hmmm.... I thought I had this down to a science!! :icon_scratch:

Where is all the riches, silver and gold bars, jewelery, coins, relics....?? :icon_king: I need a coin that I can sell for $10,000 !! So the big question is where can I go to find these things. :icon_scratch: With metal detectors on the rise, and lame laws in fancy parks, dumb laws that keep us from saving and restoring historical artifacts, coins and relics from the destructive ground..... ??? Where can people go to hunt??

Keep @ it and HH!! ;D

Wherever your picture is from, I don't think they allow detecting there. :icon_pirat:

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
I need a coin that I can sell for $10,000 !! So the big question is where can I go to find these things.

Go a few inches above where they are buried with your detector. :icon_jokercolor:

OP
OP
MUD(S.W.A.T)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I need is 4 or 5 of those bars, I wonder if they would loan them to me... :o I don't think they would miss them... :icon_scratch:

Keep @ it and HH!!

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
i have two words for you my friend.......private property!..........old yards seem to be the last frontier for finding old coins in this hobby. the trick is getting permission. if you can get good at that you have it made! :wink:

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hollowpointred is right...the final frontier. Private Property.

In Pa., so much is off limits..the battle fields, state game lands where old mining and lumbering camps were, state parks...etc. All the schools, local parks and sites similar have been hit over and over and over.

I can still, with a lot of time and effort, maybe pull an old silver dime out...seems my DFX likes them, but hardly worth the time anymore.

Research man, research. Find them old houses and whatnot's, get permission if needed.

I just found a ghost town not on any map since the very early 1900's. No written history of the town except dating back to the mid 1800's....now totally forgotten.

Was posted private property by the railroad but now partly owned by the rails to trails cause.

Research........

Al

OP
OP
MUD(S.W.A.T)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, I did not think I would get an honest answer on this but.... Wow!!

Thanks,

Keep @ it and HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread