Detector(s) used
good eyes

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this person for real on finding Points inside soft shiny stones?? Man, I thought I had heard every delusional concept there was, but that one is the all time winner.

Do these people ever attend a show or read a book to see actual artifacts?

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this person for real on finding Points inside soft shiny stones?? Man, I thought I had heard every delusional concept there was, but that one is the all time winner.

Do these people ever attend a show or read a book to see actual artifacts?

So I wasn't the only one that found what he was saying wayyyy out there ....

tnmudman

Feb 12, 2017
middle tennessee
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
No you were not the only one. say what??? My entiments exactly, i would like to see a video of this process as well.

Last edited:

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This post is 3 years old

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alot of those river rocks have artifactsd inside them, I have gotten arrowheads out of triangle shaped river rocks where the arrowhead was six times smaller than the origional rock because the sediment was so thick and dense and smooth and pretty. The river rocks that tink like crystal are the best bet to spend the time on to remove the sediment. Just break one in half and you will destroy and artifact but you will see there are generally rocks of other material concealed inside those common river rocks. However there are plenty of dense hard packed rocks that are just plain sediment and nothing more. Yet there are enough of the one's that have a sweet treasure inside them for me to deal with them and the effort it takes to reveal them. I have had plenty of river rocks resembling hammers stones and had them chipped deeply to where others thought no way is that any good anymore and I have removed the sediment and that bad chip never reached the actuak artifact hidden inside. Just a head's up from someone who find's treasures where others think there are none.

I see now

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread