Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May you will see better with this one
77845fabd90709ad6ab45a7c1c3e8479.jpg
34f073562cceb59d1402ecd5cb5a5731.jpg
6e3c7f0f1f457105f8cf24d340e2cb9b.jpg
and to answer your question . No I didn't just get out of bed

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Hey mod. Did you see these pictures ? You should be able to see the numbers. I trying to help you here. I know your the super mod. and that fine. But I'm trying here are you

creekhunter

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still think they are natural, as does most everyone else, but hey, they are man made if that makes you feel better dude.

OP
OP
Backwoodsbob

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You didn't need to blow them up. Just look at it

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't start the bull s.... I'm not call you anything. If you feel that I did that is not my intention. I'm merely trying to get a point across. I can take my knowledge elsewhere. Like I said before what kind of proof do you need. This tread is for the ones who would like to learn something new. This is very old stuff it was unknown for years. It's still unknown to most of you out there. There are only a hand full that can truly appreciate it. Even I don't know the true story behind it. Except for that it all has some to do with the battle of good and evil. At first i thought it was all the work of the Jesuits. But I have seen what some call the hooked x. The x can be seen on a lot of pieces. I'm not here to have a pissing contest. But I will not take no shi.. from someone who knows nothing about this field. That's why if I say something that offensive to someone. I know my field of study. This is very complex for the average person to see right a way. That's why I try to show some pictures. The symbol are very old. The numbers are easy to see along with the faces. The faces let you know to look for more. If this was easy it would've been known by now. We discover new stuff about this earth we live in. It's nothing new. Just a new subject. It's very easy to see what an arrow head looks like. If it was just rocks I would not have it here.

All this stones or rocks as some call them are found in the United States. They all are worked on by someone. Surly not by me. There for they belong in the artifacts tread. Simple!!!!!! If those who are quick to respond. Read what it says in the heading.THIS IS NOT AN INDIAN ARTIFACT. HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND.

The forum title it was in before being moved is "North American Indian Artifacts" so thread was posted in wrong forum to begin with, the rocks are NOT American Indian artifacts which is why thread was moved to our Rock and Mineral forum. How hard is that to understand?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey mod. Did you see these pictures ? You should be able to see the numbers. I trying to help you here. I know your the super mod. and that fine. But I'm trying here are you

I blew them up several times, blew them up to the point they started to fall apart, I see nothing to indicate man has ever done anything to your rocks, I see mother nature's had not man.... No matter how hard I look it is just a rock...

OP
OP
Backwoodsbob

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the middle pictures. The J can be seen along with the number 7s and the 5. The J and E are part of the word Jesuit . The numbers are 45 and 77 they run vertically. The bottom is the whole stone. Look at the contrast. Look I know it hard for you. But it don't get easier unless you held it in your hand

OP
OP
Backwoodsbob

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The bottom word is Jesuits the whole thing says Faith of a Jesuit priest . It goes around the side of the stone. When they put a word on the stone they overlap their words..

OP
OP
Backwoodsbob

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no tread for just artifact for north American

OP
OP
Backwoodsbob

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moderator what makes you the leading authority. I posted this tread not no one else. So what your point is that if you don't agree with someones point of view you can simply move their tread to fit your own opinion. Sound like you are a very close minded. Take it then move it. I don't care who you are. You surly don't scare me. Are you the one I challenged before?

OP
OP
Backwoodsbob

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What that? You fogging or fishin

OP
OP
Backwoodsbob

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your referring to my username. It's backwoods not backwards in case you didn't know the difference

frogginfish

Dec 18, 2012
Southwest Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher F2 w/11" DD coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The moderators have the responsibility to maintain order and to ensure the forum is running smooth. If they weren't doing their job, this site would be a mess.
Frankly, I don't understand why you are upset with everyone who just does not see what you are seeing. You said your piece about what you think you have, no leave it and move on.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moderator what makes you the leading authority. I posted this tread not no one else. So what your point is that if you don't agree with someones point of view you can simply move their tread to fit your own opinion. Sound like you are a very close minded. Take it then move it. I don't care who you are. You surly don't scare me. Are you the one I challenged before?

Answer is yes if mods feel thread does not belong in forum originally posted we can move it, it is part of our job...... I don't know who you challenged before but as I told you any more insults and thread would be locked.

Thread is locked...

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for bump, TnM, I had forgot about this thread, it explains a lot.

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

Finneas

Greenie
Dec 11, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mother nature can produce many things. She doesn't do row of numbers, multiple faces side by side. Before I say something I examine the stones. Using different lighting techniques. It easy to find points and rocks. I've given tons away. I would not post something that's not what I said it was. The man or women that thinks they know it all is a fool. If you can't learn at least one thing a day your wasting your time.

So tell us what you see! Don't just keep saying CAN YOU SEE IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread