rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eeee...........but I have to admit, the Red Flint Surgical Blade on that page for sale is my favorite.......

You need to go to the ax page he has some good ones but a rock sold for almost $500

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moving thread to geofact forum.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have seen that website. I think the key words in the opening are 'believed to be'. That last lottery ticket I bought was believed to be a winner, but that was shortly proven otherwise. Usa1 there's no such thing as an Indian medicine man. There were healers, people trained in use of plants, and others who were masters of human psychology, but for lack of a better term they were called medicine men by the whites. (There were 'medicine women', too.) They would not tell you this was some sort of 'brain stone' they used, even if it was. If you're finding obsidian flakes in that area, give it a close look. Excellent tool material, and prehistoric people would have definitely utilized that, if they knew it was there.

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
i like that RGINN...a lot of folk tend to forget that Native Peoples possess no secret mystical powers or lost ancient secrets...they were just folk trying to exist the best they could often under harsh conditions and in unforgiving environments...like Florida! (snakes, gators, panthers, bears....brrrrr)

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would avoid that website. Three random rocks glued in a stack with lapidary cement do not a stone effigy make.

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow just wow. how do you shut these people down? its criminal what they are doing

IAMZIM

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2011
Butte City, Montana
Detector(s) used
ace 250/garret pinpointer, garret AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That man is about as delusional as they get. This is not even close to being anything made by man. It is a 100% natural formation.
Absolutely, It appears to be a flint or jasper nodule, 100% natural stone.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of the things the man said are true. However the stones are not like his says. Grimmer you sure like to pick at people and call names. You probably laughed your ass off when you ask me a question that got me kick off for a month. Your ways are that of a bully. You need an education as well. There are some stones out in the world that look natural but have been worked by man. That piece of jasper is one of them. It's madep so that only the intended parties could tell what it was. That is something you don't have the knowledge in. As far as shamanism is concerned. There are many forms and practices. The buzzard cult is one group that dealt in those type artifacts. They practice the dark arts. The areas they practiced their art is still to this day alive with a mysterious events. Even what one learns in school these days may not be the whole truth. There are plenty of unknowns out there.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob, you got yourself banned, now please drop it.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless you learn what you don't know. You'll never change.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread