Skull Shaped Object with a round object fused to it.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's the work of the priest. There is symbolism on it. In order for you to know more about this. Read threads dealing with Spanish or Jesuit symbolism. There are many here on Treasure Net.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to mention here... http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/fossils/575282-fossilized-skull.html
And here... http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/575759-skull-specimen.html

I mean why is someone allowed to post 4 threads on the same stupid rock (excuse me "fossilized skull")? Mods? Little ridiculous if you want my personal opinion. Enough already Geesh!

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not to mention here... http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/fossils/575282-fossilized-skull.html
And here... http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/575759-skull-specimen.html

I mean why is someone allowed to post 4 threads on the same stupid rock (excuse me "fossilized skull")? Mods? Little ridiculous if you want my personal opinion. Enough already Geesh!

Because, my friend, this is a for profit forum. More members, more posts, more money from sponsors. We can only skirt the issue, while remaining within the rules, and must tolerate posters who enjoy degrading the legitimacy of this forum. I am convinced this person is posting under more than one name, as are others, the serial "New Members", and their one time meaningless posts and questions. I'm learning to restrain myself, to retain my privileges. I am still censored from time to time for stating the obvious truths. Sigh...

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because, my friend, this is a for profit forum. More members, more posts, more money from sponsors. We can only skirt the issue, while remaining within the rules, and must tolerate posters who enjoy degrading the legitimacy of this forum. I am convinced this person is posting under more than one name, as are others, the serial "New Members", and their one time meaningless posts and questions. I'm learning to restrain myself, to retain my privileges. I am still censored from time to time for stating the obvious truths. Sigh...
You ain't just whistling Dixie there!

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What most of the people who can't see what he does want to put him down. There are things in this world that most know nothing about. It's there right now front of you just like it was planned. That's right it was planned. To be hidden right under the noses of those who can't see it. In order to understand you will need to read and study. Not what is taught in a college. Open that third eye. Only then will you see. There are plenty of threads to read. Stop complaining and get to studying. That all it takes. OP. Read what I told you and don't worry about those who degrade you. You have the eye and it's open. God Bless you.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a for profit forum? So will you tell me is this just a stone? A stone that is natural with no human work to it. This will tell me just how good your eyes are. 20180526_145708.jpeg 20180526_145605.jpeg

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sure, Bob. It is a for profit forum. In my opinion, that is a rock. I see no human workmanship. And my eyes get worse every day, but I can see well enough. I like you Bob, don't go sideways on me.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Your posts were deleted for violating our rules, not for censorship, the only other choice for breaking our rules is timeouts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions