Geological structure with fractures

Geo4dood

Aug 22, 2018
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone!

In a recent hike, I've came across with this rock structure.

I appreciate you to tell me what's it's name, geologically speaking, and what kind of fractures are those.

Thanks in advance.

TR.jpg

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone!...
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Geo4dood! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help, etc.)...

OP
OP
G

Geo4dood

Aug 22, 2018
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Geo4dood! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help, etc.)...

Done.

Thank you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread