odd relics

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You say you have more than enough evidence to prove they are artifacts ??? You have not shown one artifact not even a scraper or debitage , I always give these types of posts a chance and they all seem to end the same way

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that's the first stone marker I've ever seen. Of course its Cheech from Cheech & Chong. I guess that makes it the first STONED marker I've seen. :tongue3:

Looks like he has a pretty good size bullet hole above his left eye...:dontknow:

OP
OP
J

jeffdt1966

Oct 20, 2018
middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet your stacked rocks are a previous form of boundary (property) line marker...

that is something I had not thought of you never know …. but there is a spot that they are only like 20 feet between 2 stacks that put to mind of an entrance like gate way or somethin , but that could have the beginning of a land dispute for all I know …. thanks for the input . I will consider that a possibility in my research

OP
OP
J

jeffdt1966

Oct 20, 2018
middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7::laughing7:

You crack me up. Go ahead and keep posting your progressively convincing rocks.

worse come to worse at least I can provide some entertainment … I planned on posting some last night but left my camera at the jobsite … tonight the entertainment shall continue … and I promise to show the acknowledged relics from the site also … not just the questionable ones . The artifacts themselves are kind of weird as all seem ceremonial or grave goody like as in made of fragile materials and no signs of actual usage . but no use trying to describe … posting will continue late this evening .

OP
OP
J

jeffdt1966

Oct 20, 2018
middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You say you have more than enough evidence to prove they are artifacts ??? You have not shown one artifact not even a scraper or debitage , I always give these types of posts a chance and they all seem to end the same way

That is a very good point …. with every post of the odd birds and such I will include a known artifact as I may indeed help someone with aging or recognizing some of the workings . Even though I don't think you meant it to be helpful it's something I should have already thought of … thanks for the callout : )

I promise this one wont end the same way you are used too ….

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
St helps to not get insulted when others don’t see what is obvious to you. Most of all, it seems you got it right, don’t take it to seriously, it’s just for fun.

No one has insulted him.

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like your key board is turning into a rock...wow lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions