This deserves it's own thread...

GodlessWanderer

Aug 5, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recommend viewing on as large a screen as possible... now tell me what you see... if you zoom in on the face paint for the first head that faces left (bignose)... zoom in on the line of face paint that goes down from his eye through his cheek... that face paint is a white haired man wearing a black robe and you can see the ornaments he is wearing... I have more of these "rocks" I have just come to realize... I knew there was a reason I didn't smash them... there is some horror in the detail... the whole piece is a man screaming after his face was... well look for yourself.... I cringe at the thought of anyone posting that they dont see it and it's paradolia... look on A LARGE SCREEN... I an the image through a clarity filter a couple times... I think it helped... anyone interested in helping me figure these out? I have at least 5 more and they are bigger and know where to find more... well i'm gonna go ahead and post this and hope for the best... I tried to get you guys and gals involved... if you are gonna deny what I have found... so be it... I reached out... that's all I can do... I'm not going to stop... I will get even better images with better equipment... I just want you all to know that I didn't try to keep this all to myself... I more than likely will not read replies since they anger me so... I dont know how you will get ahold of me... I live near reserve NM... that should be enough info for someone serious... I might come and see what has happened to this post... this should go viral... all that detail on that rock... WOW

I just inserted this image taken from the polpol vuh movie... this is the same stuff... NOW WHAT? SERIOUSLY WHAT SHOULD I DO? RUN AND HIDE? LEO SERPENT TZOOTZ CUSP

GOOD LUCK MayanAirBrushArt.jpg

Attachments

• ROCKFACEMAYA (2).jpg
    ROCKFACEMAYA (2).jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 86
  • ROCKFACEMAYA (11).jpg
    ROCKFACEMAYA (11).jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 78
  • ROCKFACEMAYA.jpg
    ROCKFACEMAYA.jpg
    406.2 KB · Views: 74
  • ROCKFACEMAYAredhead.jpg
    ROCKFACEMAYAredhead.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

blauer

Jun 17, 2014
Pennsylbama
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II.
Primary Interest:
Other
It's spelled Pareidolia, an is the incorrect perception of a stimulus as an object, pattern or meaning known to the observer, and is what you are experiencing. Then again it does look a little like a Sasquatch, maybe it's a self-portrait. I'll ask the Loch Ness monster the next time he gives me some time crystals. Could it be Ben Franklin?

OP
OP
G

GodlessWanderer

Aug 5, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's spelled Pareidolia, an is the incorrect perception of a stimulus as an object, pattern or meaning known to the observer, and is what you are experiencing. Then again it does look a little like a Sasquatch, maybe it's a self-portrait. I'll ask the Loch Ness monster the next time he gives me some time crystals. Could it be Ben Franklin?

LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ROTATE IT...

AND I know I can get a better macroshot if I was using some better equipment... I'm just using a samsung galaxy tab A (2016)... my imagination could not conceive the images displayed on the "rock".

Download the image... rotate it 90 degrees and u get a different set of pics... HAHAHAHAHA YEAH

Attachments

• ROCKFACEMAYArotatednored.jpg
    ROCKFACEMAYArotatednored.jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 67
  • ROCKFACEMAYArotated.jpg
    ROCKFACEMAYArotated.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 65

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I look closely at this I see a troll!

troll.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GodlessWanderer

Aug 5, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ZOOM IN ON #1

you will see black robe priest wearing large horn shaped necklace with astral patches around it... it's the guy from the cover of the TOOL ALBUM OPIATE... LOOK IT UP... " cover art tool opiate "

Group with torchbearer... he has a cross n his chest and a spanish helmet

preistandtorchmayarock.jpg

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, I just see a rock.

OP
OP
G

GodlessWanderer

Aug 5, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
'I will not deny but that the best apology against false accusers is silence and sufferance, and honest deeds set against dishonest words.' -Milton

OP
OP
G

GodlessWanderer

Aug 5, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
'I will not deny but that the best apology against false accusers is silence and sufferance, and honest deeds set against dishonest words.' -Milton

One last chance... check out the top where I just put aan ACTUAL MAYAN PIECE OF ART TO COMPARE... I can see it clearly on my 10 inch tablet... but go ahead and say you still cant see it...just wont give me the credit for the most amazing find ... i come here expecting some kind of anything positive...

LIKE I SAID... I've GOT MORE OF THESE... I JUST REALIZED... I'll pst a PICTURE OF 2 MORE ... one is completely white SO IT's GONNA BE DIFFICULT I THINK... don't lock or delete my post please until I post pics of the other 2 rocks... then I promise I'll never come back...

PLease refer to maya image taken from polpol vuh to get some familiarity with the art... I know it can be difficult to process for some people at first... Look at the picture of ACTUAL MAYAN ART... DO YOU SEE HOW THERE ARE DIFFERENT FACES AND SKULLS IN IT? CAN ANYONE SEE THE SIMILARITY? ANYONE?!?! like i said i tried to include you ... doubter and hunter and blauer and todds and gary... and prancer and dancer ... I TRIED... not the best I can do but I'll upgrade my ability to capture the images necessary to transcend beyond the cognitive dissonance and the scholarly who suppress... I'm not gonna post any more in this thread... or probably anywhere else... just pics of 2 others I have... then I shall troll no more... promise... it's gonna be a minute so give me 24 hours please just to show pics of the others I have to blow your minds

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
...”I got my old grey haired daddy, driving my limousine,
its all designed to blow your mind but your mind won’t really be blown,
like the blow that will getcha when’ya get your picture on the bulletin board at the local post office”
Rolling stone....
Please my friend, keep on writing your feelings down and describe our natural world in your own way.
Dont give man credit for Mother Nature’s work, she is the greatest motivator.
Do not pretend your specimen was done on purpose.
Believe in and whisper to your best girl those sentiments and you will be starting your own version of our American Dream.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't matter what you see, it's what it's composed of and therein lies your problem: Science. We are looking at rock formation conservatively formed a billion years ago.

That's 997,999,999 years before mankind came about.

Mine Shaft

Apr 11, 2017
Fontana, California
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If i let my mind wonder i count several animals, demons, and weird things but as GoDeep posted that is what it is.

OP
OP
G

GodlessWanderer

Aug 5, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SO HERE YA GO ...

DENY ALL YOU WANT THIS IS GONNA "ROCK" THE WORLD... both sides have pictures that change when you rotate 90 degrees... THE FACE ON THE LEFT EDGE IS CLEAR AS DAY... this is what happens when it is back-lit... a whole new set of pictures... download and rotate... I put some crappy lines to help the people with vision impairment... I've decided to throw my money away and invest in some better equipment than a 4 year old tablet and some flashlights... I will get even better images... I will not stop...

Attachments

• FJIMG_20201030_151652_LI (2).jpg
    FJIMG_20201030_151652_LI (2).jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 62
  • FJIMG_20201030_151652 (2).jpg
    FJIMG_20201030_151652 (2).jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 59

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In a previous home, there were some creepy images in the vinyl flooring of my bathroom. Random, marble-like pattern. Not random. Your first rock above, if I'm flexible, I see a lot of faces. Dantes inferno type stuff. Tomorrow, I might see puppies.

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, what we need is an expert in Mayan art. It so happens that there is one in New Mexico, although Santa Fe is perhaps not close enough to Reserve for you to conveniently visit.

Professor Khristaan Villela is currently Chair of Arts and Science for the New Mexico Department of Cultural Affairs; Senior Manager for the Museum of Indian Art and Culture, the New Mexico Museum of Art, the National Hispanic Cultural Center, the New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, and the Museum of International Folk Art.

His CV is at the link below and he helpfully provides an email address for contact purposes: [email protected]

https://internationalfolkart.academia.edu/KhristaanDVillela/CurriculumVitae

I’m certain that you will be very keen to have someone who knows what they are talking about give their opinion on your remarkable finds. I await the outcome of your enquiry to him with baited breath. I understand that you may be too busy digging up more rocks to spare the time to contact him, so just say the word and I would be happy to send him your pictures together with a link to this and your other threads.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i like this one. i can even see teeth :icon_thumright:
you need someone who's good at painting the eyes and mouth,
and highlighting the nose ear and horns :coffee2:

ROCKFACEMAYA.jpg