need help interpeting accurate locators "double magnum" data

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
Re: need help interpeting accurate locators "double magnum" data

Give Accurate Locators a call. I know them well and they are nice people.
Rich

OP
OP
N

N1H1

Greenie
May 14, 2009

Treasure finder said:
Give Accurate Locators a call. I know them well and they are nice people.
Rich
sure they are nice at 70 bucks an hour nice. the manual goes over nothing. right now i am not to happy with the double magnum..

OP
OP
N

N1H1

Greenie
May 14, 2009

it just seems to me a 7 thousand dollar magnetometer would come with directions on how to change perspective so you can see the data under crosshairs :icon_scratch:. the manual says nothing about how to obtain the depth :dontknow:. you gota pay 70 bucks an hour to get that information. very deceptive practices. maybe i will upload the demonstration video on you tube and link it here so you can personaly see the lack of information on using the unit. geeze.70 dollars an hour. and here is the weird thing that does not make sense. in only 2 hours you can "learn it all" at the factory. we will see. I will keep you informed. so dont go spending your money yet. okm may take the cake against accurate locators as okm has demonstrations and freely gives and shares information concerning interpeting and using their magnetometer :hello2:.

Smoothair1

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2010

email them at: [email protected] confirm your the original purchaser. Any tech will assist you at Accurate Locator's Inc. in interpretation of your scans.. May even consider emailing them your scans. As for changing perspective: open your software and click view>change perspective. Then use the pink outlined arrow's to move your cross hairs. Where the cross hairs intersect is where the data will be retrieved from your scan. Then go back into view>show data under cross hairs> pop-up box will appear with mentioned data. This information all came from the manual.

OP
OP
N

N1H1

Greenie
May 14, 2009

The machine "double magnum" sucks!! I own the 7000 dollar piece of crap. geeze what a sucker i was ....data under cross hairs does not work!! i know i tested it with a well. graves, old stemwalls ect. IT SUCKS! you can recover more with a bounty hunter and a probe...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions