Electromagnetic Rocks

DesertRat

Jun 12, 2006
Detector(s) used
Tesero Lobo Super Traq

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
I can give you a possible explanation and probably the most likely one, although it is controversial.....

Many people do not believe in the spirit realm but just ask anyone who has dabbled into witchcraft, ouija boards, etc. Science tries to explain it by the ideomotor effect. Yea, I guess the ideomotor effect causes objects to fly, mirrors to shatter, and a whole host of other unexplainable things when no one was even near them or touching them.

I know from first hand experience after a horrific encounter with demons after meddling in the occult.

Im not here to tell you my story so I will get to the point. Have you ever seen those shows on tv and on the internet of paranormal investigatons? Have you noticed that when a spirit is present, many times they will make electronic equipment malfunction, turn off, act erratic, or (like in your case) drain the batteries from the equipment? This has happened countless times when dealing with the paranormal. As you may have seen, spirits may be detected with different types of equipment such as an EMF detector, which indicates that these entities are atleast electromagnetic.

Now the ringing in the ear is not typical but in my diligent research and after my experiences I know that sometimes ringing in the ear means there is a spirit present and they are the ones causing it. I used to get a lot of ringing in my ears when I was into the occult. Only after I stopped (thanks to God) did I come to find out that it is a sign a spirit is present. Now there are abviously other reasons for ringing in the ears such as lack of certain minerals or vitamins but In your case I dont think this is true. Especially since it happened at the same time your batteries were being drained like there was no tomorrow.

I have heard many stories of spirits/demons that guard treasure and know for a fact this is true. Be very careful in that area. I am willing to bet there is treasure on your site or something of importance under or close to the outcropping. Before you use dynamite, perhaps you should run some tests on the area with ground resistivity, GPR, and or magnetometer technology so you can know if there is something down there besides rock.
Using dynamite may get you into lots of trouble and if there is treasure, you may end up blowing it up or sink it deeper beyond recoverability.

You can also send google aireal maps of the area (make sure you take off the coordinates)
to different dowsers who can perform map dowsing on your aerial pics. Its not always 100% accurate but hey, what have you got to lose? They may be able to tell you if there is something there or perhaps tell you if it is indeed a spirit that is bothering you and why it is there.

Now if I was still in the occult I would tell you to take a ouija board there and try to contact the spirit/s that might be there, and see what you can find out. I do not recommend you do this under any circumstance. What you deal with are demons and they are not here to help you, but to lie to you and destroy you.

In conclusion, and in my opinion, I would say you are definitely dealing with demon spirits either guarding something (treasure, a tomb, etc.) or they are there because that may have been the place where a gruesome murder or death happened in the past.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread