Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    us
    Fortune Favors the BOLD, while Karma Favors the Wise!

Jan 2006
    Arizona Vagrant
    Modded SD2000 / White's Goldmaster 4B / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID
    6249 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: ARC-GEO LOGGER

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Williams
    It will also show ground density changes using the cave mode of the TF-900 and the older TM-808 detectors. Look on the Arc-Geo pro page for some plots using the TM-808 over a septic tank. There is one plot that was done using the GEM II unit which cost 25,000 dollars! Compare the plots and you can see more detail using the TM-808. This is good for finding old graves or privies or large non metal objects.

Tim
    Hey Tim,

The TF900 is made by Discovery Electronics, while the TM808 is made by White's. Originally, Discovery made the TM808 for White's, but I understand White's makes it for themselves now.

The big difference between the two was that the Discovery TF900 had automatic ground balancing, while the White's was manual.

Best-Mike
    My Motto: "KEEP AT IT!"

............... ALWAYS REMEMBER: When you make a typo, the errorists win...................Aloha Snackbar!

Home of the Arc-Geo Logger imaging systems... As seen on the History Channel

Dec 2005
    Louisiana
    Arc-Geo Logger-TM-808-Garrett XL500-Deepstar
    3 times

White also took the cave mode off the newer models.

Tim

Home of the Arc-Geo Logger imaging systems... As seen on the History Channel

Dec 2005
    Louisiana
    Arc-Geo Logger-TM-808-Garrett XL500-Deepstar
    3 times

Real time software is here for the Arc-Geo logger and Pro models. You can see the grid as you walk it out. The Arc-Geo model uses the X, Y mode and the Pro model uses both the X, Y and GPS logging mode. Firmware upgrades are needed. Firmware updates are free under warranty but hardware upgrades are not, sorry. The pro will need a USB upgrade. You can see the X, Y mode video here. The Arc-Geo Mini is not supported at this time because of firmware.

If you have any questions please email me.

Regards and good hunting!

Tim

us
    Pro Tools

Oct 2012
    California
    Xterra 705, TM-808, Arc-geo Logger, AT Pro.

Geo logger is Sick!!

Arc-Geo logger is a great tool too have. I took a trip to Mexico 3 weeks ago and used it with the TM-808 2 box detector. It was fairly easy learning how to use the Geo logger and TM-808 and in no time, I found this.. its an 8x8 in yards. I can see underground BABY YEEE!!!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	la chole.PNG 
Views:	629 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	692246

us
    Pro Tools

Oct 2012
    California
    And this!!! So awesome bro. its a must have for finding what your looking for! This is a diff target in the same surrounding area enjoy its small 6x2 in yards!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	werwerewrwrew.PNG 
Views:	377 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	692249

us
    Jul 2012
    GA
    White 808, White Sierra Made, pulse induction, LRL
    71 times
    Cache Hunting
    We have an Arc Geo Mini. It works very well but the software is a bear to use. We just did a survey on a KGC site we are working a week or so ago and got a good image. It verifies what our LRL and 808 were telling us. My understanding is that the Geo Logger is easier to work with and you can use the 3D software with it. Its also a lot more expensive. We are getting ready to step up to the Nokta Golden King because it gives you a realtime image and the depth. But the Arc Geo Mini is still a good tool and the Geo Logger even better.

us
    Pro Tools

Oct 2012
    California
    Here is a 3d image of the 8x8 image enjoy!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sick.PNG 
Views:	1093 
Size:	656.3 KB 
ID:	692303

Jan 2013
    I use the Arch geo mini logger with archeosurveyor and surfer, for my Mag aquapulse dx 200 (I use it on land), I am very satisfied,the imaging-software are very accurate and arch geo mini and Mag DX200 is really an apparatus professional,can also find caves and underground chambers.

May 2005
    Hi Jaunito, I could sure use some help on HOW TO DOWNLOAD from the logger to computer. I viewed you tube over and over but did not say what buttons to push and sequence to download. I can call you if its ok. Many hanks, Jere

Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdWar81 View Post

What program (software) was used?, I'm interesting.

Regards.

Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdWar81 View Post

Anyone know which program or software was used to make this graph?

Regards.

GDI
    gr
    sales manager

May 2015
    193 Athinon ave., Athens
    Icon Data logger, Geo Examiner, Rayfinder, Quatroforce, Magnasmart

I am the manufacturer of Icon Data logger. This is a neat compact USB device with real time 2D graphics, and 3D graphics imaging. The user interface is optimized for treasure hunting and no complexity. Lately our Icon Data logger is been suggested by metal detector manufacturers like Deeptech, and here you can view a test scan using Deeptech Ground Pioneer 4500. Needles to say it will operate with any non motion metal detector, 2 box, VLF or pulse induction.
    For more details you are welcomed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links