ARC-GEO LOGGER

Dixiegal

Jul 8, 2012
GA
Detector(s) used
White 808, White Sierra Made, pulse induction, LRL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
We have an Arc Geo Mini. It works very well but the software is a bear to use. We just did a survey on a KGC site we are working a week or so ago and got a good image. It verifies what our LRL and 808 were telling us. My understanding is that the Geo Logger is easier to work with and you can use the 3D software with it. Its also a lot more expensive. We are getting ready to step up to the Nokta Golden King because it gives you a realtime image and the depth. But the Arc Geo Mini is still a good tool and the Geo Logger even better.

ColdWar81

Oct 25, 2012
California
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, TM-808, Arc-geo Logger, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:headbang:Here is a 3d image of the 8x8 image enjoy!! sick.PNG

lamaison

Jan 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use the Arch geo mini logger with archeosurveyor and surfer, for my Mag aquapulse dx 200 (I use it on land), I am very satisfied,the imaging-software are very accurate and arch geo mini and Mag DX200 is really an apparatus professional,can also find caves and underground chambers.

jere

Greenie
May 29, 2005
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jaunito, I could sure use some help on HOW TO DOWNLOAD from the logger to computer. I viewed you tube over and over but did not say what buttons to push and sequence to download. I can call you if its ok. Many hanks, Jere

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread