Three Monoliths each 30 miles long on Google Earth -Now Explained!

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I read a story about three monoliths each about 30 miles long, in three remote locations. Said to be there since 1972 and gone in 2007. There were links to Google Earth, which plainly shows them. There is something there. These are the original links:

http://tinyurl.com/2vhbxy
http://tinyurl.com/2nxg9c
http://tinyurl.com/2nn9hk

And they appear to be mapped but strangely lit. So I copied the Lat/Long of each and search them on my own "Acme Mapper" Google Map viewer. Here are coordinates:

Nunavat Canada: 62.167041,-94.758911
Kangerlussuaq, Greenland: 69.075259,-42.65522
Gerstle River, Deltana, Southeast Fairbanks, AK: 62.170824,-141.137466

Note: To see latitude & longitude on the Google maps, center your curson on the object, right click and choose "What's Here?" The coordinates will be shown above the pix on the search box.

I do have a story about these but I would like your comments regarding the Google images. Real or not real?

Remember these are 30 miles long and are no longer there. :)
BB

PS: I can email you the Acme Mapper pix which has moe viewing and search options than Google.

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Three Monoliths each 30 miles long on Google Earth - Check it out

Looks to me like someone just superimposed a black box over the area with photoshop.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

ThTx said:
Looks to me like someone just superimposed a black box over the area with photoshop.

Can you Photshop on Google?
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here's a clue

The objects did not stand out so much because, for one thing, they were “invisible”, since they do not reflect light. As for the perfectly-dark image, that is because the objects absorb all incoming electromagnetic energy (including light [photons]). They only emit energy when and if they are programmed to do so. Thus, they are like a light-photons “black hole”. A perfect “black body” object. Light goes in, but it isn’t reflected, (which is how we see objects typically, via reflected light striking our eyes.) The satellite camera is in the same situation. It recorded reflected light from the scenery all around each object, but not from the object itself. All we see are the objects’ shape traced by the absence of reflected light in that beacon’s total surface area.
BB

TomNWMI

Feb 5, 2006
NWMI
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Musketeer, Tek G2, Omega and a Fisher ID Edge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Monolith? Not!

I only looked at the first link but,.....
As can be plainly seen the composite image shows differences in snow cover and vegetation because it is made from information taken at different times of the year. The Monolith as you call it is simply an artifact of the data not being complete. It "disappeared" because the satellite images were later updated.

leefields

Feb 25, 2008
Lake Hamilton Florida 33851
Detector(s) used
Excall 2 w/Anderson shaft ...
Minelab CTX 3030 ...
Minelab GT
nope...

being prior service and having looked at sat maps....many times...

the area in question on the first map and the only link that i could get to work is simply the area that was not covered or recorded on a sat pass...

yes...while most if not all of the earth has been "mapped" or photo'd...it is not all done in one pass...as a whole...

the flat of a pass maybe 60 miles or more across (the earth is curved...horiz line at 30 miles) ....so every time the sat goes over top....it slides irt to earth travel...and a new photo set is taken...

then "stitched" together to make a big pic...the area dissappeared...because on the next photo set it was recorded and pasted in place..

i maybe wrong but i think this explanation may solve the question...

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

TomNWMI said:
Monolith? Not! I only looked at the first link but,.....
As can be plainly seen the composite image shows differences in snow cover and vegetation because it is made from information taken at different times of the year. The Monolith as you call it is simply an artifact of the data not being complete. It "disappeared" because the satellite images were later updated.

How would you explain all three images exactly the same size and shape? I could see maybe one image being a composite but all three?

And if these are images of something completely new, there would be no prior examples of anomalies to compare to.

Assume for a minute all three images represent the same anomaly, there must be a reasonable explanation for them.

So far:
"Looks like a black marker" doesn't fly since it's Googles own images.
"artifact image" could be true for one image but all three are identical.

And the three Monoliths are no longer there according to the source. So is it possible to get before & after images of those sites? Maybe that would help.

It is important to look at all three images, locations and sites. Mark the corners of each black image and check the terrain and topographic maps.

If anyone comes up with other theories please post them here. We're all friends here. :)
BB

pgleba

Oct 4, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4

This is a missing strip from the satellite photos.

digging wv

Sep 16, 2007
Cabin Creek
Detector(s) used
Prizm V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I believe they are truck ramps to ferry in supplies to a secret government complex located in the Earths center in preparation for Dec. 21, 2012 :laughing7:

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

They were a chain of Radar stations that are mobile . They were moved around and they had them in Canada / Alaska also. Part of the old Sac early warning system .

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Daedalus said:
They were a chain of Radar stations that are mobile . They were moved around and they had them in Canada / Alaska also. Part of the old Sac early warning system .

Mobile Radar Stations thirty miles long? I'd hate to be the ones moving them around. :)

Three objects, in three different places each 30 miles long? That's the mystery.

Regarding a blank area in the satellite scans, other than these three images has anyone ever seen similar Google images?
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I also found an explanation of how these monoliths were first observed, then stolen:
BB

"Apollo X Gets Glimpse Of An Extraterrestrial Monolith In Space;
Later A Secret Military Space Shuttle Retrieves the Space Beacon
by
Richard Boylan, Ph.D.
(c)1998

The following information was disclosed to me by a reliable confidential informant, who previously worked on contract for the National Security Agency, and maintains connections within the Intelligence community. This informant, whom I shall call 'Jesse", has over 40 years of notes from a very close relative, who served as CIA liaison to the National Security Council on UFO/Star Visitor matters.

This information has been confirmed by a second source, Dr. Michael Wolf of the National Security Council's unacknowledged subcommittee, the ["MJ-12"] Special Studies Group. I have talked with Dr. Wolf about the notes' author, Jesse's relative. Dr. Wolf said that that CIA official "was like an uncle to me."

The reports which follow are thus not "leaks", but rather based on planned releases of information. These releases are part of a Public Acclimation Program, an official though unacknowledged U.S. Government policy of "processed release of information", as Dr. Wolf described it.

According to "Jesse", in 1969 the Apollo 10 astronauts Stafford, Cernan and Young were the first to film a Star Visitors' space beacon, dubbed "The Monolith", somewhat like, but smaller than, the one in Arthur C. Clarke's book/movie "2001". They were not, however, the first astronauts to spot this Star Visitor beacon. The Monolith was first sighted by Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin, the first man in space, in 1961. He was followed into space that same year by American astronaut Alan Shephard, who also sighted the beacon. Apollo 10 went to it, and filmed it from every angle. The Monolith acted like a communication beacon. Jesse said, "It sort of acts like the message received in the movie "Contact". It had a message on it, in addition to a map of the extraterrestrial civilization which placed it there, and how to get to them."

The Apollo 10 astronauts brought back the message captured on film. The Monolith's energy affected Apollo 10's instrumentation, so that its crew almost didn't get back. As soon as the film which Apollo 10 took came back to Earth, those Intelligence compartments which deal with UFOs were busy poring over information from the Monolith.

The government then used an early secret military space shuttle to go get the Monolith itself. This covert military spacecraft flew years before the first "official" NASA Shuttle's public flights in 1981. The spaceplane is operated by a secret military astronaut program out of Vandenburg Air Force Base, California, among other locations.
The second flight mission of this unacknowledged military shuttle retrieved the Monolith, and brought it back to Earth in 1972 for study. [1]

After being retrieved, the Monolith was then transferred to a secret research facility. Scientific analysis of the Monolith was conducted at this domed underwater facility located north of Abaco, the northernmost of the Bahamas Islands. RCA Corporation is in charge of that experimentation research, Jesse says. Jesse stated, "They did it underwater, after they saw people dropping like flies. They figured that there would be better containment [of the Monolith's suspected cosmic energy emanations] underwater."
He noted that the space beacon "has a sound to it, like it talks. It also gives off a light show."
Dr. Michael Wolf shed additional light on the beacons. "They are 'postcards from the rim'. They emit both light and tone signals, sending a mathematical language. There may be five or more ET civilizations involved in setting up these beacons."

Among the scientists who worked on it were famed astronomer Dr. Carl Sagan, U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command General William Stubblebine, (ret.), National Security Council consultant Dr. Michael Wolf, and a former division head of CIA. Everyone who had prolonged close physical contact with the Monolith got cancer, Jesse says. "And those who tried to dissect it [the Monolith] died right there on the spot." The CIA Counter-Intelligence official and Dr. Wolf got colon cancer. The CIA man required surgery, but Dr. Wolf's cancer later went into a spontaneous remission. Dr. Sagan eventually died of his cancer. And Dr. Wolf later developed pancreatic cancer, from which he died eventually.

Jesse feels that there are many more space beacons out in space, acting as "postcards". "I'm sure Mother Russia had one." [2]

Jesse also revealed a 1973 formula for gravity control, used by the military to construct antigravity aerospace vehicles.[a] He disclosed that a quantum physicist, Jack Sarfatti was in a position to be familiar with this gravity formula used by the government. Jesse observed, "With regard to Sarfatti, as I can determine it [from the notes], he was on site doing work on the relationship between downed UFO's and back-engineering, to the degree that he assisted in the gravity makeup formulae."

Jesse added that Sarfatti noticed that the captured UFO's field propulsion guidance was focused on the Star Visitor pilot. "[The UFO pilot console] had the hand placement with micro holes and light-emitting senses [sensors] to feel the impulse of the sudden hand movement; hence it [pilot and UFO] became as one. The driver always feels the outer skin's 'road feel', so it [the UFO] can handle better than a Corvette at 125 mph in fifth gear in the big curve."
Jesse added, "Then again, Sarfatti has these [formula] numbers...he can attest to the numbers and even affirm that [antigravity field propulsion] is in use today! Matter of fact, the formulae even tell a story of the skin association between flyer and craft." [3] They [Star Visitor pilots] think [a command]...and go. Sort of like...point-click and ship! Boom...you're there."

The RAND Corporation (a CIA think tank) holds the key to the [gravity-control] formulae." Jesse revealed. "Our Navy even set up the United Earth Space Naval Forces. I believe this group to be in existence today." [4]

U.S. Government's old gravity-control formula:

[a] phi(x) =<0lphi(x) l0 > + ?(x), where <0lphi(x)l0> is the vacuum expectation value, and
m2^<0lphi(x)l0>^2 represents the particle's density of the ground state in the non-realtivistic limit. The action of this field in the presence of gravity is...intrinsic gravitational cosmological constant Lambda/ 8piG receives a contribution (1/2) m2^<0lphi(x)l0>^2.
{It was later revealed too me that this formula is somewhat incomplete and cannot be used by itself to create one's own antigravity engine.]

(Additional; revelations appear in the follow-on Article: "Extraterrestrial Base On Earth, Sanctioned By Officials Since 1954, Now Revealed; Also Disclosed, a Secret U.S.-USSR Manned Space Station Positioned In Orbit For Past 30 Years" )

Dr. Richard Boylan is a behavioral scientist, university instructor, certified clinical hypnotherapist, and researcher into extraterrestrial-human encounters.
Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC,
Post Office Box 1009, Diamond Springs, California 95619, United States of America.
E-mail: [email protected]

You are invited to join the UFOFacts internet reports-and-communications list; moderated by Dr. Boylan: (subscribe at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ufofacts)."

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this is kind of old already but, follow this link, zoom to what you want to see, and click My Topo. I don't see anything out of the ordinary, once in topographic view. You can also click 'Hybrid'. It shows the GE image in the OP. That will make it easier to zoom into the locations. One can not rely upon GE for up-to-date imagery 100% of the time, for every square inch of the planet. They are always updating the images with newer and better resolution pieces.

Baker Lake? Monolith? Crossing the water? Makes no sense to me. I would like to see the original story.

http://www.digital-topo-maps.com/topo-maps.shtml

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Baker Lake? Monolith? Crossing the water? Makes no sense to me. I would like to see the original story.

Here you go.
BB
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Three Extraterrestrial Beacons, Stolen From Space and Placed on Earth, Now Returned

Now it can be told.
Ancient ancestors of the current Star Nations civilizations had constructed and placed in space a network of Space Beacons which would facilitate navigation and position-finding across the galaxy.

Three of the Space Beacons were positioned within our solar system. At least one of them had been spotted by Apollo astronauts during flights to the Moon.
These 30-mile-long black rectangular Beacons look somewhat like the "Monolith" in Arthur C. Clarke's novel/movie, "2001: A Space Odyssey." Not a coincidence; Clarke was a CIA asset and knowledgeable.

In 1972, the Cabal, covetous of the advanced technology these Beacons utilize, had secret military astronauts go into space and retrieve first one, and later the other two Space Beacons. These they ultimately placed in remote snowy locations in Nunavut Territory, Canada, in Greenland, and astride the Alaska-Yukon Territory boundary.

These Beacons exert powerful electromagnetic fields which disrupt Earth's natural energy lines and grids, have altered the weather, and have been used by the Cabal to focus energy in undisclosed ways.

Previously I had referred to them with some correspondents using the vague term (for security reasons) "Cabal disruptive-energy devices" The extractions of two of these Beacons were: Space Beacon #1 (Nunavut Territory) on July 18, and Space Beacon #2 (Greenland) on August 14.

On 9/09/07, Colonel Shadow and his Counter-Insurgency Team (CIT) helped provide security for an operation in which the Zeta came down and extracted the Third and final Space Beacon back into space. They did so amid withering fire from Cabal mercenaries ordered to prevent the Beacon from leaving Cabal grasp. The Colonel sustained a superficial flesh wound, which he minimized, as well as many rounds to his chest, (but protected by body armor.) Others in his CIT also took hits to their bullet-proof vests.

Now that these Beacons are back in their natural positions in space, the equilibrium of electromagnetic forces in local space and on Earth is restored.

Star Nations is grateful for this, as is Mother Earth. And so should be we all.
Because satellite imagery is only updated occasionally, you can still see these beacons where they rested (before extraction) on Google satellite imagery at:
Beacon 1 http://tinyurl.com/2vhbxy
Beacon 2 http://tinyurl.com/2nxg9c
Beacon 3 Http://tinyurl.com/2nn9hk

Their precise locations were:
Beacon #1 was located in Nunavut Territory, Canada, northwest of Chesterfield Inlet on the central western shore of Hudson's Bay and south of Baker Lake.

Beacon #2 was sitting atop the south-central Greenland snowy ice sheet, east of Kangerlussuaq (Sondre Stromford); i.e., WNW of Iceland. Being 30 miles long and pitch black, it's hard to miss.

Beacon #3 was situated in Alaska adjacent to the Gerstle River Army Test Site, (near Fort Greely), SE of Fairbanks and west of Highway 2.
I extend my personal thanks to Star Nations for their forbearance these past 35 years while Cabal had confiscated property stolen from space. And my deepest thanks to Colonel Shadow and his CIT for a huge job well done.

in the light,
Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC; Councillor
President, Star Kids Project, Ltd
Email: [email protected]
Diamond Springs, California 95619, USA
To subscribe to my free email newsletter: send one email to:
[email protected]

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Three Monoliths - Energy Source

Here is a description of the Space Beacon Energy Source.
BB
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Additional information about the Space Beacons, recently restored to space

...The Beacons have some internal energy systems and intelligent guidance systems to interact with other objects in space, (including Earth). They are not just inert lighthouses.
Ancient ancestors of the current Star Nations civilizations had constructed and placed in space a network of Space Beacons which would facilitate navigation and position-finding across the galaxy.

...I extend my personal thanks to Star Nations for their forbearance these past 35 years while Cabal had confiscated property stolen from space. And my deepest thanks to Colonel Shadow and his CIT for a huge job well done. When the Cabal stole those Space Beacons and brought them to Earth, it was the Cabal's responsibility to restore them to space.

When Humans learned (a couple months ago) where the Cabal had been storing those Space Beacons, it also became our responsibility to see that that stolen property was put back where it came from. But we lacked the technical know-how to do that. So, we asked Star Nations for help. Star Nations graciously agreed to help us with OUR responsibility.
Thus, the three Beacon extraction missions were successful.

The Beacons did not stand out so much because, for one thing, the Beacons were "invisible", since they do not reflect light. As for the perfectly-dark image, that is because the Space Beacons absorb all incoming electromagnetic energy (including light [photons]). The Beacons only emit energy when and if they are programmed to do so. Thus, the Beacons are like a light-photons "black hole". A perfect "black body" object. Light goes in, but it isn't reflected, (which is how we see objects typically, via reflected light striking our eyes.) The satellite camera is in the same situation. It recorded reflected light from the scenery all around each beacon, but not from the beacon itself. All we see are the beacons' shape traced by the absence of reflected light in that beacon's total surface area. A question was asked about how the Cabal got the three Space Beacons to Earth, examined at least one in their underwater RCA lab, and transported them to their until-recent northern locations.
Additional information from Zeta informants reveals that the Beacons were brought down through atmosphere in a controlled descent. These Beacons operate with a very advanced form of artificial intelligence, so advanced that they can be considered partially alive. The Beacons had no interest in burning up in atmosphere, and utilized gravitational buffering to control descent.

Once at the ocean's surface, the Beacons floated just above the surface, (to avoid unhelpful electrical contact with the water.)

When positioned above the Cabal's underwater RCA laboratory north of Bahamas (in 1972), when it was time to be examined, the Beacons enveloped themselves with a shield against contact with the sea water and then descended to the sea floor. After the scientists had finished examining them, they floated back up to the surface, their enveloping shield serving as a floatation aid.

Since the Beacons floated just above the water, they could be moved across water and land surface without friction.

While the Space Beacons absorb electromagnetic energy including light, their presence can be inferred by their blotting out the background scenery behind them, whether that background scenery be a snowfield in Greenland, or the star field behind a Beacon in space. Just as more than one observer has spotted a TR3-B black triangle antigravity craft sailing across the dark nighttime sky, by noting the triangular patch of sky where the view of the star field has been blocked by the craft. Note carefully that I said that the Beacon was invisible (in quotes), meaning not really invisible technically, but rather failing to reflect light, which is how we normally see things.

I also cited Dr. Michael Wolf and Colonel Shadow as Expert Witnesses testimony that the Beacons are real, and not some alleged software glitch. None of the debunkers of the Beacon satellite images has managed to explain why the Beacon image "mistake" was exactly repeated three times in three widely-separated areas of Earth, and why the Cabal would lose hundreds of their mercenaries fighting to defend software glitches. Nor why multiple independent remote viewers saw these Beacons. Nor why Star Nations was so insistent that the stolen Beacons be repositioned in space, if they were just "software glitches". Nor has anyone successfully rebutted Bob Roth's eloquent explanation (below) of why the Beacon satellite images are not software glitches.

Satellite photographic evidence is physical evidence. Photo documentation is not verbal testimony. It is solid, three-dimensional, objective phenomenological reality.

This is not a photo that some MUFON member in Keokuk, Iowa took and then PhotoShopped. Those satellite images are directly from Google Space satellite imaging of the globe. You can go to Google Space and see them for yourself. That's why we gave you the Google addresses. (above). There are some limits to conspiracy theory.
A Space Beacon was discussed on my website for years, in one of my articles on what National Security Council scientist Dr. Michael Wolf revealed during his tenure working with the special Studies Group, (formerly MJ-12 ).
[See: http://www.drboylan.com/wlflk1a.html ]

The Space Beacons were only remote-viewed by Mantis incarnate woman (Fran) of my UFOFacts on-line Group a handful of weeks ago. This led to my bringing a demand for their restoration to space to the attention of the U.S. Government (CIA and NSC and NSA, etc.). When the government wouldn't act, then Colonel Shadow volunteered to help ward off Cabal security troops, and Star Nations accepted his offer and volunteered to do their part (by extracting the Beacons back to space.) This all happened rather fast. Star Nations and I pushed it, because Earth had been hurting too long from the Beacons' misplacement and their powerful energy fields.

Civilians were not alerted to the Beacons before their removal because if anyone got to within a quarter-mile of them, the electromagnetic radiation they emit would have been injurious-to-lethal. Also, if any civilian began to even begin a directed approach to the Beacons, Cabal security would have intercepted them, with unwelcome consequences. The Beacons were not some tourist attraction that somehow you were deprived of going and kicking the tires on yourself. Making the general public aware of their location before extraction would have tempted some to take foolhardy action that would easily have cost them their lives. Neither I nor Star Nations wanted any even tangential responsibility for letting that happen.

[Bob Roth's statement:
(Mr. Debunker), Your assertion that the monoliths are nothing but an artifact of image stitching errors theory doesn't explain why the monoliths are visible at multiple altitudes (the Greenland monolith is just barely visible when looking at all the continents together), when I know that the images at differing altitudes are made with individual photos taken at different zoom levels by satellites (the altitude-to-zoom-level isn't one-to-one, but I've seen where zooming out makes the image colors, hence different photo sets). It also doesn't explain why the software used to create the map would have such a glaring error, when it's job of displaying EVERYWHERE ELSE ON THE PLANET is so well done. Nor does it explain how these supposed image errors should just so happen to show up where monoliths were remote-viewed to be, and where Colonel Shadow went and saw them. Don't you find it odd that the stitching of images should produce such a narrow strip of blackness, although it's using rectangular images of much larger size? Don't you find it odd (as I mentioned before) that the software wouldn't catch such an image overlap bug in these three places, but nowhere else, and that those supposed errors would form a near-perfect isosceles triangle, kinda like it was by design?
- Bob Roth

Star Nations Council member Asheoma te ka Meata shared the following information:

We Humans tend to think of technology in our own terms. What many people don't understand about these Space Beacons (“monoliths”) is that they operate in all the levels and in all dimensions. That is how they work and were designed.
The Beings who made these also developed the energy grid system that is like the super highway that ties together many dimensions of space/time. These Monoliths do a lot of work for Star Nations.
1) Monoliths are more than just fancy computers. They interact in a way considered to be conscious. Star Nations found them along the grid system and learned that they were not just devices but were capable of interacting with Star Nations in a way which demonstrated intelligent life. This might have been programmed into the Monoliths, or it could be a result of their own learning after they were made.
2) A few bits of information Humans should know about what Monoliths do:
a. Monitor traffic of all known dimensions. Star Nations continues to develop understanding about the dimensions / also called the levels of Source by Zeta.
b. Recording of all traffic patterns.
c. Prediction of future traffic patterns.
(( Asheoma said to let all know that when he says traffic that he is talking about not just Star Nations and Beings but ALL energy patterns. The grid system is like the nervous system in that it carries information throughout the grid. ))
d. Emitting information such as warnings and other information of interest to other Monoliths.
e. Emitting energy communication broadcasts which are available to be read by any interested party. Asheoma just showed a humorous example of this: like the Monolith was a news broadcast station and the Planets in the area could listen to it or not.
3. Monoliths on Earth were mostly deactivated or in a form of sleep in order to limit the damage being done to Earth energy systems. Humans were activating parts of these Monolith systems against the will of the Monolith but the Monolith would not harm the Humans doing these things. They act with a form of consciousness that does everything it can to avoid causing any damage to anything it comes into contact with. Asheoma said that the Star Nations believe they were designed this way because the ones who made the Grid System knew that the Monoliths might be accidentally discovered by lower evolved Beings and they did not want those Beings to be hurt. But they also did not want the technology to be misused so the Monoliths were programmed to shut down as much as they could without going against their own internal built system of survival.
4) When the Star Nations removed the Monoliths from Earth, they used inter-dimensional transport, and are working on repairing the Monoliths before they are returned to service. They said it was a very big undertaking to do this and could not have done this without Col Shadow doing the ground security he provided because the Monoliths could not activate with their own energy because it would have damaged Earth and any Humans near them.

in the light,
Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC; Councillor
Email: [email protected]
Diamond Springs, California 95619, USA
For my free email newsletter: send an email to: [email protected]

rwizard

Jul 13, 2011

BuffaloBob said:
How would you explain all three images exactly the same size and shape? I could see maybe one image being a composite but all three?

If they are the result of the same process (i.e. missing blocks) wouldn't you expect them to be the same, or at least have certain similarities?

The human mind is a funny thing, based on applying pattern matrices in order to categorize new data. Some folks hear hoof beats and assume horses. Others also consider the possibility of zebras. And then there are those who feel certain it must be a herd of unicorns. These are not unicorns, nor even zebras. They're just very ordinary looking horses.

Sorry.

rwizard

Jul 13, 2011

BuffaloBob said:
Dr. Richard Boylan is a behavioral scientist, university instructor, certified clinical hypnotherapist, and researcher into extraterrestrial-human encounters.

Respectfully, this looks more like a list of reasons not to trust the source than reasons to trust it. But take a look at what Psychwatch has to say about this source:

"Dr. Richard Boylan is a former California psychologist who had his state psychology license revoked back in 1995 over allegations of improper sexual interaction with female patients"

Psychwatch also shared this tidbit offered up by Boylan: "It is my pleasure and joy to announce that the 12 environmental scientists from the planet Altimar have now arrived on Earth. "

Sound like an objective credible sort of guy to you? Me neither. Here is a link to the State of California's revoked license list containing his revocation: <http://www.psychboard.ca.gov/consumers/actions_b.shtml>

May I gently and kindly suggest that we vet our sources more carefully henceforth ?

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rwizard... Thanks for your reply. You are correct that we should select our sources with due diligence. I do not know the circumstances of Dr. Boylan's license revocation so can't comment on it.

As a former MUFON member I have done enough research on the backgrounds of the most prominent UFO authorities and, although they may speak the truth some of the time, most have their own, and possibly others agendas to promote. An agenda to compromise the truth, obfuscate (I love that term) and actively lie and intentionally create doubt with dubious evidence. Like the fake Crop Circle creators in England. To show that all 7,000 plus circles are man made. Well believe it as you will.

Same is true about UFO evidence. The governments role is to lie, deny, mislead and create fake evidence of alien contacts. That's what they have always done.

But there are increasingly more people of good intentions, familiar with the UFO facts and even participants in researching their technology that are coming forth with the truth. At great personal and professional risk. Those good people should be given medals for their courage.

Tens of thousands of people have witnessed UFO sightings. There was a UFO sighting over DC at Obama's inauguration. The TV news people commented on it and showed the live pictures.

Pictures and video evidence on the internet should all be suspect. Some are real UFOs and some aren't. Ask yourself Why is so much effort done to fake evidence? Who has the interest in covering up the truth? Not me, not Dr. Boylan or anyone else looking for the truth.

So there it is. You have to believe in something or you don't believe in anything. I believe there is a greater future for Humans than we have ever dreamed of. Just as I believe in the evil Cabal who exist only for their profit and power.

It is healthy to be skeptical about life changing ideas. The people who are true believers in the existence of alien life, without any sort of thoughtful research are just as misguided as the naysayer's disbelief of anything outside conventional beliefs.

Check it out for yourselves. :)
BB

rwizard

Jul 13, 2011
BuffaloBob said:
You are correct that we should select our sources with due diligence. I do not know the circumstances of Dr. Boylan's license revocation so can't comment on it

Bob,

You do yourself, and your point of view, a great disservice when you hitch your wagon to a wackjob/con man like "Dr." Boylan. Better to make your own independent observations and arguments than to wrap yourself in the dubious credentials of a disturbed and dissembling demagogue.

Is there life on other worlds? Our understanding of the universe leads us to say that there very likely is.

Are intelligent beings from other worlds stopping in here for a Krispy Kreme and a cup of coffee? That same understanding leads us to say that this is very unlikely indeed.

As for UFOs being seen at Obama's inauguration, well, that was almost inevitable, wasn't it?

Being open minded is a good thing, provided you keep some check on what ideas you let wander in and take up residence. For some, such as Boylan, it is all too easy to cross the line from being curious to being kafkaesque, inquisitive to idiotic, wonder filled to weird and wacky. Of course if you can make a buck along the way talking to crazies on late night radio, and teaching people how to raise their space spawn children, I suppose that is all good too.

Anyway Bob, its been fun, but I think I'll get back to metal detecting. Take Care.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyway Bob, its been fun, but I think I'll get back to metal detecting. Take Care.

Will do. I'm actually planning a Wyoming trip to chip away at a rock quarry for fossil fish. Of course will have my detector and gold pan along too. :)
BB

Attachments

• fossil.jpg
    fossil.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 1,140

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread