Arc-Geo Logger on the History Channel

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I checked out the website and I am still not sure what the Arc-Geo Logger would be used for? BUT, I do like DECODED so I guess I will find out! Thanks for the heads up.

jesus

May 9, 2009
When you are looking for coins maybe a logger it is not necesary, but when you are looking for really caches this is a very fine tool.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Take for granted it's the Confederate Treasurey Search
at 8PM eastern ?

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA
jesus said:
When you are looking for coins maybe a logger it is not necesary, but when you are looking for really caches this is a very fine tool.

When I'm looking for caches, and my detector beeps, I dig.......... :dontknow:

jesus

May 9, 2009
Hoss you are wrigth, it is a premise to dig when your detector sounds, but you have a beep for a penny, little can or big can almost same in relation with the profundity, in another words the beep will be almost identical in each case and if you have to dig in a pretty floor or a nice wall will be good to have an idea about what is there before to dig and destroy only for something without a real valor. The logger will give you a better idea about the volume of your detection. I made the same question about loggers and I have one now and is funny use it. :hello:

OP
OP
Tim Williams

Tim Williams

Dec 24, 2005
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Arc-Geo Logger-TM-808-Garrett XL500-Deepstar
I decided to offer the Arc-Geo mini as a kit. Arc-Geo Mini KIT includes pc-board, programmed controller, box, USB board, USB IC, USB jack, faceplate and parts placement instructions.

All other parts can be purchased from parts stores. If you have any questions contact me by email. See my site for information.

Regards,

Tim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread