• Marca extraña.jpg
    Marca extraña.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 400

Tim Williams

Dec 24, 2005
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Arc-Geo Logger-TM-808-Garrett XL500-Deepstar
I have seen negatives from the 80's from satellite shots showing these red spots. The spots were supposed to be gold deposits. I was told that 4 spots were recovered. I have heard even today of a group that recovers gold this way. But they use a narrow band in the spectrum. Fires also show up as red spots. But in your photo there is no smoke.

Very interesting I would check that spot out.

The pic is a part of that negative from the 80's. Please don't ask me any questions about the area or source. You can see 6 spots that from the shape of a boat or ship. The best part is the darker area it sits in, used to be water long ago! Could this be a ship full of gold that sunk? It's still there today!

Tim

Attachments

• 6Spots.jpg
    6Spots.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 372
K

Kentucky Kache

Tim Williams said:
I have seen negatives from the 80's from satellite shots showing these red spots. The spots were supposed to be gold deposits. I was told that 4 spots were recovered. I have heard even today of a group that recovers gold this way. But they use a narrow band in the spectrum. Fires also show up as red spots. But in your photo there is no smoke.

Very interesting I would check that spot out.

The pic is a part of that negative from the 80's. Please don't ask me any questions about the area or source. You can see 6 spots that from the shape of a boat or ship. The best part is the darker area it sits in, used to be water long ago! Could this be a ship full of gold that sunk? It's still there today!

Tim

Looks like it sits near what use to be the shoreline. Maybe ran aground? But then, why wouldn't they have unloaded the gold (If that's what's on board)?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread