Nokta Golden King DPR Plus or Golden King NGR..

Tom2hunt

Mar 22, 2009
Detector(s) used
Fisher Coinstrike, Fisher 1236-X2 and Gold Bug

Greatday05

Mar 20, 2014
Pittsfield, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Coiltech 15", Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I downloaded an instruction manual for the Golden King and it has me intrigued. But if it is made in Turkey, I will not be buying it. Does anyone know of a different manufacturer but similar device?

landman

Apr 27, 2005
New York
Detector(s) used
DRS Ground Exper
3 Foot Probe
Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The difference

Nokta is made in Turkey, not Germany.

One has the gas sensor and video camera and the other does not. Not only that but it does not have the
ports on the main box for either. Meaning is the buy the NGR there are no holes to input the gas sensor nor the video camera.

gatow

Dec 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought the darn thing a second hand still in an original box for tad over third of the price , but hey there is nothing that one would write home about, buy yourself something decent instead

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I bought the darn thing a second hand still in an original box for tad over third of the price , but hey there is nothing that one would write home about, buy yourself something decent instead

have you used this device yet? sounds like you dont like it. what dont you like about it?

Greatday05

Mar 20, 2014
Pittsfield, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Coiltech 15", Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
have you used this device yet? sounds like you dont like it. what dont you like about it?
This is all good info. I won't be buying from Nokta. I even had a salesman from Kellyco tell me that these weren't the best units, as in not user friendly, bulky, huge learning curve, and only serviced in Turkey. I wouldn't waste my money on something made in that part of the world, unless it was truly worth it.

OP
OP
T

Tom2hunt

Mar 22, 2009
Detector(s) used
Fisher Coinstrike, Fisher 1236-X2 and Gold Bug
Thanks for all the information..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread