Check this Bad Boy Out(10 horsepower kickstart )

Dave45

Dec 31, 2004
The Lone Star State

Attachments

• 10 horsepower kickstart.jpg
    10 horsepower kickstart.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 580

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its a mine detector

OP
OP
Dave45

Dave45

Dec 31, 2004
The Lone Star State
yea its a mine detector
that uses metal detector technology(vlf or pi,pi would be better)and ground penetrating radar,wonder how deep it will go

Functional

Feb 16, 2007
Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Canada
Detector(s) used
A Compass Magnum 420 recently brought back to life. And an untested "in the wild" Teknetics.
Dave45 said:
This link was givin by TreasureNet member Functional on another thread hope you dont mind Functional
http://www.cyterra.com/countermine/an-pss-14.html#

Is this the future detector

Links? I got ton's `o links. I give them away as fast as Google sends them to me.

Maybe I should try posting all my links onto a website, but without having had much of a chance to do any MD'in since I got my old Garrett and White's, I wouldn't have any other content to put up. ???

Spring will soon be here and if I know me, instead of MD'in, I'll be working on some project out in the shed. Maybe I'll disect one of my MD's in the hope of doubling its depth perception? :P

And if I hit it right this summer at the flea market, maybe I'll end up with another MD, instead of the three silly grey wolf carpets I ended up with last time for $10, before finding out that roughly 16 grey wolf hides sewn together, (at $250 each on eBay), after being cut to fit and patern matched, would only be worth about $4000 minimum. :-X

Or, maybe I'll find some old fish finders and build that DIY side scan sonar that was in one of the links I posted. 8)

I noticed nobody else has any DIY links they wanted to add to those I posted here:
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,71986.0.html
and here:
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,68167.0.html
Not to mention the one I stuck in the freebie's section for the free MD sensitivity tester card.

Did I already find and post all the best ones? I know theres still a site with infgo on a DIY CNC router out there on the web, but I haven't hunted for it yet. That would be a cool tool to add to my makeshift collection. Maybe I could build it and finally have an excuse to get rid of this old PII - 233 mhz I've been chugging along with for years, after rescuing it from a scrap bin at the recycling station?

First things first though. I need to resurrect the old travel trailer thats been sitting after years of neglect and serious abuse. At least that I can start on soon while the weather is still to cold and the ground still frozen. Hard a person to use an MD, make a strike and find out you need a pick axe to chip through to whatever is down there.

Enjoy the links!

F.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread