Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sensoftgpr

Thread: Greetings from Sensors & Software Inc - a global ground penetrating radar company!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ca
    Marketing Manager

Mar 2014
    Toronto
    FINDAR GPR pulseEKKO Pro
    1 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Wink Greetings from Sensors & Software Inc - helping out with GPR related questions.

Hello All,

My name is Jason and I am the product marketing manager at Sensors & Software Inc.

Some of you in the treasure hunting world might be familiar with our company which specializes in GPR equipment and software solutions for more than 20 years.

I am happy to see this active geophysics sub-forum dedicated with many members discussing about ground penetrating radar and its application and suitability for treasure hunting.

If you have any questions related to Sensors & Software products or even general ground penetrating radar related questions, please feel free to ask me directly and I will try my best to help you out!

Thank you,
    Jason Niu
    Last edited by sensoftgpr; Mar 10, 2014 at 01:25 PM.
    Ragnor likes this.

Mar 2017
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Question sqlut je voudrais connaitre quel profondeur peut atteindre le georadar findar et merc

Quote Originally Posted by sensoftgpr View Post
    Hello All,

My name is Jason and I am the product marketing manager at Sensors & Software Inc.

Some of you in the treasure hunting world might be familiar with our company which specializes in GPR equipment and software solutions for more than 20 years.

I am happy to see this active geophysics sub-forum dedicated with many members discussing about ground penetrating radar and its application and suitability for treasure hunting.

If you have any questions related to Sensors & Software products or even general ground penetrating radar related questions, please feel free to ask me directly and I will try my best to help you out!

Thank you,
    Jason Niu
    merci

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links