Greetings from Sensors & Software Inc - a global ground penetrating radar company!

sensoftgpr

Mar 10, 2014
Toronto
Detector(s) used
FINDAR GPR
pulseEKKO Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings from Sensors & Software Inc - helping out with GPR related questions.

Hello All,

My name is Jason and I am the product marketing manager at Sensors & Software Inc.

Some of you in the treasure hunting world might be familiar with our company which specializes in GPR equipment and software solutions for more than 20 years.

I am happy to see this active geophysics sub-forum dedicated with many members discussing about ground penetrating radar and its application and suitability for treasure hunting.

If you have any questions related to Sensors & Software products or even general ground penetrating radar related questions, please feel free to ask me directly and I will try my best to help you out!

Thank you,
Jason Niu

Last edited:

ANWAR066

Mar 16, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sqlut je voudrais connaitre quel profondeur peut atteindre le georadar findar et merc

Hello All,

My name is Jason and I am the product marketing manager at Sensors & Software Inc.

Some of you in the treasure hunting world might be familiar with our company which specializes in GPR equipment and software solutions for more than 20 years.

I am happy to see this active geophysics sub-forum dedicated with many members discussing about ground penetrating radar and its application and suitability for treasure hunting.

If you have any questions related to Sensors & Software products or even general ground penetrating radar related questions, please feel free to ask me directly and I will try my best to help you out!

Thank you,
Jason Niu

merci

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread