Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Oct 2014
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Looking for Ground penetrating radar services?

I am looking for a good radar service for my new firm and I found this one throuh google searches ground penetrating radar but i am not sure about the quality of the srevices or the origin of their offering. Has anyone have looked into this before or anybody has ever gotten this kind of service from any other company or if you have any other options you know are worth the time to check out, please post them here. Thanks!
    Last edited by mmdivcre; Oct 24, 2014 at 01:05 AM.

LRL fraud debunked

Dec 2010
    ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
    BS detector
    408 times
    Underground detection
    Judging by the website, it looks like they're a professional company who know what they're doing. For most kinds of geophysical surveys ground penetrating radar is just one of several methods that are used for the survey (i.e. not just GPR), and this company seems to have those other bases covered as well.

Expect the services to be expensive. The right equipment costs a lot of money, and is useless without an operator who knows how to use it. Above that, is the question of how to do a geophysical survey of a particular site for a particular purpose-- a piece of equipment with a skilled operator ain't worth much in the absence of well informed and reasoned plan for doing the survey.

If you're into utility locating, the central clearinghouse for that kind of information is Staking University and their publication Underground Focus. (you can find 'em with Google). When it comes to treasure hunting, what there is, is a bunch of freelancers, no "central clearinghouse" other than TreasureNet.

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links