New geophysical instrument

Miner49er

May 16, 2007
Sometime back, I posted this on another forum. Met with little interest. We are looking for leads. THIS IS NOT A DOWSING DEVICE OF ANY KIND.
This is purely a geophysical detector, much like a magnetometer, that detects anomalies from a distance. This is not a dowsing device, but strictly a geophysical instrument. It is about the size of a Walkman radio, and extremely sensitive to magnetic anomalies. We have detected the copper deposit of the United Verde mine from a distance of six (6) miles. We have detected and found quartz outcrops, and prospects, and mines from as far away as 1 1/2 miles. As long as you are physically south of an anomaly, the LMF will detect until you progress north of the area, and then the instrument will no longer give a clear bearing, but the needle will begin to indicate wide variations of location. If you are directly north of an anomaly the LMF will not point at the deposit as before. We have tested this little detector for quite sometime, and we are well pleased with the results. It is not an object that we will sell, but rather we hope to find or help others to find new or lost precious metal deposits. I live in north central Arizona, and if anyone close by wishes to hunt for something they know about, they may contact me by email.
Bill

K

Kentucky Kache

We've been through this before. Many here don't believe that such things can exist, and those of us who do are not looking to rent. Believe me, if you have such a machine, you could make a fortune selling it. Most treasure hunters want to look for their own treasure, and would pay just about any price to have such a detector.

99thpercentile

Nov 2, 2006
Evergreen, CO
Detector(s) used
Geonics EM61-MK2, Geophex GEM-3, GapEOD UltraTEM III, Minelabs F3, Foerster MINEX 2FD 4.500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please explain the physical premise by which your instrument operates with proper references. I would accept a well written white paper. Also please include and refereed journal articles about said instrument or a similar one based on the same principles. I would also be interested in any relevant patents. An operating manual would also be useful. Thank you.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Bill..Thanks for the information....I have worked for years using the cardinal directions and know for a fact that it is where the strongest signals can be found. Good luck as you seem to have figured something out.....Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread