Teslas proposal on telegeodynamics? Anyone found a copy?

Ragnor

Dec 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tesla's proposal on telegeodynamics? Anyone found a copy?

I have been trying to find a copy of Tesla's proposal on telegeodynamics. I have not been able to get one. Book and film international lists copies for sale but do not respond to inquiries.

I know big companies are using some form of the tech, but I don't know what they are calling it now.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Have you researched these sources?
Telegeodynamics:
  • "Nikola Tesla, Dreamer," World Today, Feb. 12, 1912.
  • "New Apparatus Transmits Energy - Tesla Announces Method of Remote Control," New York Sun, July 10, 1935.
  • Sparling, Earl, "Nikola Tesla, at 79, Uses Earth to Transmit Signals: Expects to Have $100,000,000 Within Two Years," New York World-Telegram, July 11, 1935.
  • "Tesla's Controlled Earthquake - Power Through Earth - A Startling Discovery," New York American, July 11, 1935, Section 2.
  • "Tesla, at 79, Discovers New Message Wave - At Birthday Luncheon He Announces Machine for 1-Way Communication," New York Herald Tribune, July 11, 1935, pp. 1, 8.
  • "Nikola Tesla Describes New Invention - 'art of tele-geodynamics'," New York Sun, July 11, 1935.
  • "Tesla, 79, Promises to Transmit Force - Transmission of Energy Over World," New York Times, July 11, 1935, p. 23, col. 8.
clear1px.gif
Don.......​

OP
OP
Ragnor

Ragnor

Dec 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The thing that seams to be missing is the method of receiving the signal and interpreting the results. No mention of frequencies and I haven't found his reference to where he hid the details on this one. Maybe I need to read the whole birthday address, that must be where he said it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions