GPA 3000 Ground Penetrating Radar from KTS-Electronic

Nov 4, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to buy a Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) instrument for finding void, cave, tombs. I am thinking about GPA 3000 from KTS-Electronic (website).
Before buying, I am going to ask the seller to show me the device performance. But, I don't know how a sensible demonstration can be done! If you have any idea, please share with me.
Of course I can't dig the ground 10-15 meters deep and bury something there for test!

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
When I got my RD 1000 it was mainly because we had them on hand at work and I had already been through a two week course on how to use and had racked up close to 90 hours of use on the machine. So for me picking that machine was the smartest route other than it did exactly what I needed it for. However when I placed my order for pick up they informed me that the machine is not the same as the ones we had at work that where already seven years old and that I needed to take a course on it, but since I already knew the RD machines the course I would need was only 3 days long and it was free of charge.

They treated me very good; however I think that may have been that way for some extra business because when I reported back to work about the machine and its performance being far better than what we had been using they purchased 20 machines.

So to my knowledge based on my experience GPR manufactures train you and have suitable demonstration areas.

Just my thoughts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions