New Technology

toby07

Tenderfoot
Feb 15, 2008
joe said:
Hello der,any body got a try with this new technology detector?
http://www.accuratelocators.com./pdf_docs/beep_antenna_mailer.pdf
its even got a GPS,i hope the unit is not linked to any spy satellite for them to know your treasure site, ;D ;D ;D

I heard it's just cheap non working technology inside or no technology at all. I know someone who located inside such a 'beep antenna' Don't know anybody who use this stuff or every found something with it. Save your money!

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
New Technology-This is not a joke

Joe,

The real name of this product is :beep mat. Go to google and type it in and it will take you to the Canadian website. The beep mat has been used extensively by canadian mining companies as well as geologists and geophysicists with good results. It's designed to find sulphide deposits,gives you the magnetic and conductivity readings. The company has in the field training for this to understand how to interpret the readings. Obviously this is not a treasure hunters instrument of choice nor a placer miners tool,but looking for hardrock hidden deposits.

Randy

toby07

Tenderfoot
Feb 15, 2008
Re: New Technology-This is not a joke

What do you like to use the device for? If it's for treasure hunting or prospecting I don't recommend it to you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread