bushidoo

Apr 9, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DeadMaster45

Mar 16, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello, i want to ask about remote sensing with satellites, is it a real technology that can detect what's underground? does it give accurate data? what are the names of the satellites used and how can we access the images? does it help for finding buried objects or for scanning an area before digging?

yes it helps remote sensing. You can scan fields. presents the underground anamolysis to you. You can scan with a drone or with coordinates. You can ask me for detailed information.

Somi

Feb 20, 2024
yes it helps remote sensing. You can scan fields. presents the underground anamolysis to you. You can scan with a drone or with coordinates. You can ask me for detailed information.

Hello, could I have more info about how satelite does it please?and do you know sb who really does it?

nfunk

Dec 23, 2005
LaPlace Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, ACE 250
Yes, remote sensing can be a good tool. The spatial resolution for most satellites is 30 meters or more. Therefore, it is great to find potential sites using multispectral imagery and possibly Lidar imagery for topology. As for Earth-observing satellites, the two most used are Terra Modis and Aqua Modis, and Landsat. There are others, but many require costly subscriptions and I won't even mention the "spy" satellites that have great spatial resolutions.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions