anyone have any info on the rangertell

fernando

Greenie
Sep 26, 2005
Ha,ha,ha,..

Don't let Carl fool you with his bogus negative report. I once had a long thread here with my report but it was deleted.
I have a RT Examiner. Works great. Get one to try and see for yourself.
Good luck.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Get one to try and see for yourself."

I happen to agree with Fernando. I've said many many times: "Don't take my word for it; Look, and see for yourself."

Just keep in mind that you won't be buying a gold locator, you will be buying an education.

- Carl

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Don't let Carl fool you with his bogus negative report. I once had a long thread here with my report but it was deleted.
I have a RT Examiner. Works great. Get one to try and see for yourself.
Good luck.

If you apply Electronics to a “non-Electronic machine I wonder why it will not work right? Hey Fernando…Mine is an older model but guess what….It will locate anything that I want it to…Art

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carl is absolutely correct.

If you have read his report, you can make one yourself for (what was it) $12?? Or so.

I made a really nice looking LRL out of a Popeil Pocket Fisherman. Gave it to a friend for a BDay Present a few years ago. GREAT GAG GIFT! I found the frequency for bass and trout, and he said it works great (as long as you have the right bait :wink: :wink: ).

Best-Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BD,

No need to beat this dead horse any more. Like Carl and I both said; Buy it, but know going in that you are buying a lesson and not necessarily a device to make you wealthy.

If you buy it, and the return policy is as stated, then more power to ya.

Best-Mike

cptbild

Oct 3, 2005
NM/AZ/CA/Co/Utah & P.I. Tx.
I know personally, of, two guys from Colo who would SURE! like to meet the guy who sold them their
Improved Range Tell !
They'd beat the "Snot" right out of him, DERN! FAST TOO! >:(
TOO! BAD!
Because There is NO! RETURN!
NeedLess to Say!
IT DIDN'T even try to work!
It's nothing more than a cheap hand held math calculator ::)
With a plastic handle & a crummy Radio Shack pull out antenna ! :tard:

SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!
Confederate or otherwise!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions