Locating gold objects at a depth of 91.8 feet?

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Locating gold objects at a depth of 91.8 feet?

markusov said:
Does anyone who has bought an Mineoro PDC 205,PDC 210 is satisfied with it?

I had a PDC-205 on loan last year. It is a piece of crap, an intentional money-making scam. I've directly offered my $25,000 LRL prize to the US distributor, and was declined.

If not, then what method will allow me to detect treasure from a distance,buried a mile away and depth to a 100 feet?

Nothing at all.

- Carl

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

Hey markusov.........before you invest in any of these instruments there is two things you should know. Is your body able to use dowsing rods? Make some simple L-rods from coat hangers and try the test at http://www.omnitron.net/success.htm This will give you a hint as what to expect.
The second thing is to travel to the mfg. and get to know the unit or find someone who owns one and give it a try.
I know some of the units can find what your looking for but its not a sure thing. You would have to use some other instruments to make sure it is there before you dig. These people on T-net can give you the information you need after you locate the treasure.

cptbild

Oct 3, 2005
NM/AZ/CA/Co/Utah & P.I. Tx.

Well! FOLKS!
It used to be # 4,
then it was #5 !
AND!
NOW!
:-\ It Is NUMBER SIX! :-\ SIX! Times!
That I have, had an aficionado of LRLs
>:( FAIL!! >:(
SIX Times , Out In The Field, That I have watched and SEEN one of these LRLs FAIL!
FOLKS!
THESE THINGS, SIMPLY!, DO NOT WORK !
:( Don't waste your time and Money ! :-\
If they did work! ASk yourself how come the, Inventor, the operator or the salesperson/company, isn't JUST swimming in GOLD and Silver ?

B

Bill Pierce

Besides these over priced things do not working as advertised, Gold at 100 feet, that to me is dreaming! Actually have you ever read the US treasure atlas and all the treasure tales Capt. Bill, well most of them are just tales. Have a great day and! God Bless! Bill P.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread