Mineoro DC2007 Questions

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
Well, you certainly do sound exactly like a dowser.

You hit the nail on the head AF. If you treat these instruments like a Dowser Rod you will never get it to work….Art
And if you treat them like "instruments" you will never get it to work, either. :D :D

They're bunk, Art, pure and simple. Anyone who thinks differently is completely self-deluded.

Do yourself a favor, Art. Go check out Carl's site. He's actually examined these things, looking at them with a critical and unclouded eye. You can think all you want about them, but the fact is they're just junk.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
And if you treat them like "instruments" you will never get it to work, either.

Just telling you guys how they work. I can dowse and I can use these instruments. You can not mix the two or you are doomed to failure….

Do yourself a favor, Art. Go check out Carl's site. He's actually examined these things, looking at them with a critical and unclouded eye. You can think all you want about them, but the fact is they're just junk.

I have and disagree on most of his finding…..You guys can not dowse and can not make these tools work. I think you guys have the problem…..Art

bildon

Sep 15, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aarthr have you tried the mimeoro? i do respect carl and what he believes in i think he wants something that works perfect each time he uses it and that is ok the mineoro is not a dowsing insterment it has its problems does not work as advertised is not consistant works best certain time of day i have used it a lot and enjoy it very much maybe i will get better using it??? good exercise fresh air good scenery lots of fun using it .

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Bildon…I have not used a Mimeoro. I know that many of these LRL’s work. I do find that the instruction manuals are not very good. The one I currently use has had a long learning curve. I am real happy with it. Any tool that HELPS ME FIND TREASURE is how I answer these people. If it was not for these types of instruments I would have looked for another hobby a long time ago…Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
I have and disagree on most of his finding…..You guys can not dowse and can not make these tools work. I think you guys have the problem…..Art
What do you disagree with, Art?

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
bildon said:
aarthr have you tried the mimeoro? i do respect carl and what he believes in i think he wants something that works perfect each time he uses it and that is ok the mineoro is not a dowsing insterment it has its problems does not work as advertised is not consistant works best certain time of day i have used it a lot and enjoy it very much maybe i will get better using it??? good exercise fresh air good scenery lots of fun using it .
Bildon, this statement right here should tell you a lot about these machines.

Do you own any other tool that only works at certain times of the day? Do you own a television that only works from 3 to 5 PM?

Do you normally keep using tools that do not work as advertised? Would you keep using a screwdriver that could only remove screws, but not screw them back in?

Why do these things with an LRL?

As much as I dislike dowsing, I would rather the world dowse before using these pices of junk....

bildon

Sep 15, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not going to argue with you i just laugh out loud

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
bildon said:
I am not going to argue with you i just laugh out loud
It's the internet, bro, no one can hear you laughing.....

But, we can read how you belittle the same machine you seem to think so highly of.

Since it looks like Art has put me back on ignore, and you're such a pro with the LRL, why don't you tell us how it's supposed to work?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I have read that the insides of LRL’s are covered in “gunk” so the MFG can hide the fact or lack of any electronics in them. I called a MFG and ask him about this. His comments were that these guys have no idea about how electronics work. # 1 is that some parts are made to run cool and others need a little heat to operate properly. #2 is that some parts project a magnetic field that can harm other component. #3 is the fact that there is not a lot of room to spread the components out so all of them work properly. #4 is the fact that the units are going to bounce around in pick-ups and get some rough handling so the “gunk” keeps everything where it is suppose to be.
So if your going to see if one of these things work you may want to try it before you destroy what may be a good machine. Don’t play with something that you know nothing about…Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
I have read that the insides of LRL’s are covered in “gunk” so the MFG can hide the fact or lack of any electronics in them. I called a MFG and ask him about this. His comments were that these guys have no idea about how electronics work. # 1 is that some parts are made to run cool and others need a little heat to operate properly. #2 is that some parts project a magnetic field that can harm other component. #3 is the fact that there is not a lot of room to spread the components out so all of them work properly. #4 is the fact that the units are going to bounce around in pick-ups and get some rough handling so the “gunk” keeps everything where it is suppose to be.
So if your going to see if one of these things work you may want to try it before you destroy what may be a good machine. Don’t play with something that you know nothing about…Art
All of this is fine and good, and completely refuted by everything on Carl's site, but you failed to even touch on the question at hand while defending these junk-makers.

How do LRL's work?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey AF…..Why are you asking me? What I know is that you turn it on and make the necessary adjustment and then follow the signal line to the target. You may want to ask one of the MFG.
I know one that is a former Aero Space Physicist , and another that is a Professor of Mathematics’ and three more that have 30 plus years experience as Treasure Hunters…..Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey AF…..Why are you asking me? What I know is that you turn it on and make the necessary adjustment and then follow the signal line to the target. You may want to ask one of the MFG.
I know one that is a former Aero Space Physicist , and another that is a Professor of Mathematics’ and three more that have 30 plus years experience as Treasure Hunters…..Art
Why would I ask you.....? Let's see....you run around defending these things, squawking about how they work to anybody who will listen, defaming Carl for writing the truth about them....it's a safe assumption you know something about them......

But you're clueless, right??

You don't know how dowsing works, you don't know how your LRL works, you don't know how a metal detector works......

Is there anything you do understand, Art? :icon_scratch:

All you've shown about the men you heralded above is that they are smart enough to separate a fool from his money.....

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
All you've shown about the men you heralded above is that they are smart enough to separate a fool from his money.....
Isn’t it funny that everyone keeps putting you on “IGNORE”…Art

By the way…I did put the information on this thread that I thought applied to this type of equipment.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
Isn’t it funny that everyone keeps putting you on “IGNORE”…Art

By the way…I did put the information on this thread that I thought applied to this type of equipment.
Everyone puts me on ignore, Art? Not hardly, just one more thing you're wrong about, it seems..... Nope, the only folks that put me on ignore are you dowsing folks that insist that these junk LRL's actually do something. It's because you can't handle the truth, actually, but whatever floats your boat, Arty...... :tard:

You've put information in this thread, eh? Hmmmmm, well, you sure did! Let's do a quick recap, shall we??
It is my personal belief that if you try to dowse with one of these units you will fail.

I find that they all have very poor instructions.

Keep an open mind and read between the lines of the instructions.

I have bought some LRL’s that didn’t do what the Mfg said,

I have never used a Mineoro and don’t plan to.

I am just a dumb fellow that is always’s wrong.

If you treat these instruments like a Dowser Rod you will never get it to work

You guys can not dowse and can not make these tools work.

I do find that the instruction manuals are not very good.

Of course, none of this approaches the real issue at hand, which is "How are LRL's suppose to work?"
You've found time to talk about everything but this question, Art. Why don't you give this one a shot?

And, while you're at it, try to answer this question.

An LRL is supposed to be a tool, as you yourself have called it. A tool, by it's very definition, is a device used for a specific purpose, not unlike a hammer or a saw. Do you have to believe in a hammer or a saw in order to use it? If you believe there's no way a lawn mower will cut grass, will it fail to perform this function simply based on your thoughts?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
It is my personal belief that if you try to dowse with one of these units you will fail.

Correct

Yes I do

Did I not say that????

I have bought some LRL’s that didn’t do what the Mfg said

Have you every heard the terms….Coupons and rings or weak signal ?

Right again. What I own in my opinion is better.

According to you.

100 % right

That is my opinion.

I do find that the instruction manuals are not very good

Right again….But that is just my opinion.

An LRL is supposed to be a tool, as you yourself have called it. A tool, by it's very definition, is a device used for a specific purpose, not unlike a hammer or a saw. Do you have to believe in a hammer or a saw in order to use it? If you believe there's no way a lawn mower will cut grass, will it fail to perform this function simply based on your thoughts?

Did I say that….No…You must have me confused with what you have said in your post….Art

Bye-Bye AF

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:

Did I say that….No…You must have me confused with what you have said in your post….Art

Yes, you certainly did say this. You called an LRL a tool.....right here.....

aarthrj3811 said:

Wow, you can't even keep your own thoughts straight, Art.....no wonder you think LRL's work......

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Holy cow, Art, I just realized something. You have no idea what post #35 was, do you?

It may be slowly dawning on you, but all of the sentences I highlighted in red in that post were your own quotes! Those are your own words, Art! From this exact thread!! :o

Here:

I have bought some LRL’s that didn’t do what the Mfg said,
I do find that the instruction manuals are not very good.

There they are again, do you recognize them now??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread