Dec 4, 2016
GA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ChuckC81

Jul 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Rob, I am not very good at metal detecting but I really enjoy learning about North Georgia! The natural rock formations alone are worth the exploring, but I am up for some ancient exploration.

I have driven around some neat areas, but havent done much for hiking. My weekends are mostly free these days and I am always looking for fun stuff to do. I work in Alpharetta, live in Canton.

I do have kayaks and a 4x4 truck if that helps. Send me a PM with your cellphone or personal email and maybe we can coordinate some meetups that way.
-Chuck

Last edited:

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for a partner to explore areas in the North Georgia Mnts. This would include moderate day hikes to explore caves for relics, carvings, paintings, etc.

I am located in Alpharetta/Johns Creek

Note this is for the discovery, photograph, and report of any finds and not for the private collection and sale of any artifacts found.

Thank You

How much do you pay?

Sorry I don't have enough info on you to go into the N GA Mountains with you.

You may think I have purdy Lips .

For Real I do hope you discover something 'New'.
GL

Vhoov

May 9, 2016
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, AT Pro, Pro pointer AT,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would be interested...have climbing gear as well.

Just_curious

Aug 27, 2017
Georgia/Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab GM1000
White's GMZ
White's Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey brother, I know this is over a month old, but I'm headed to the north east corner this weekend to camp and metal detect (gold). You're more than welcome to join

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TreasureNet.com mobile app

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread