Tenderfoot
Apr 22, 2018
Cumming, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey there ...

Looking for someone to, perhaps, metal detect with. I live in Cumming, GA and have, this far, been unsuccessful in locating spots to detect w/o being arrested.

I have an AT Pro which is aching to be used! I've managed to do some detecting in friend's backyards along with my own. Found old veer cans and that is about it!

Would welcome the opportunity to partner with someone a bit more knowledgeable about the do's & don'ts regarding metal detecting in this area.

That said, I'm willing to travel within a certain amount of miles. I'm fascinated with this hobby and would like the chance to get to digging!

Let me know if you're interested.

Thank you-
Jorja (pronounced "Georgia"--my Mom wanted to be different)

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard thrisonly1!

angelito1

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2016
FLA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome to tnet......................................................:icon_thumright:

Tommacd

Tenderfoot
Dec 1, 2018
NE Georgia
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Still looking?

Hey, I’m not too far from you. I live in Jefferson. If you’d like to discuss partnering up, let me know and we’ll talk.

Hey there ...

Looking for someone to, perhaps, metal detect with. I live in Cumming, GA and have, this far, been unsuccessful in locating spots to detect w/o being arrested.

I have an AT Pro which is aching to be used! I've managed to do some detecting in friend's backyards along with my own. Found old veer cans and that is about it!

Would welcome the opportunity to partner with someone a bit more knowledgeable about the do's & don'ts regarding metal detecting in this area.

That said, I'm willing to travel within a certain amount of miles. I'm fascinated with this hobby and would like the chance to get to digging!

Let me know if you're interested.

Thank you-
Jorja (pronounced "Georgia"--my Mom wanted to be different)

OP
OP
T

thrisonly1

Tenderfoot
Apr 22, 2018
Cumming, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok ... I was wrong -- just didn't see this!

Let's talk!

My AT PRO is dying from non-use!

Also sent three responses due to "inability" to understand if the emails were sent or not ..........

OP
OP
T

thrisonly1

Tenderfoot
Apr 22, 2018
Cumming, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, I’m not too far from you. I live in Jefferson. If you’d like to discuss partnering up, let me know and we’ll talk.

don't kill me ... I'm just not used to this venue of communicating.

Ok ... i will not send another response. Yes I'm interested. Will meet you half way ... even further if necessary.

Jorja

suthrnbelle

Jan 10, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jorja, I am in Cumming, GA also. Just got a metal detector as a gift a few months ago and looking for a buddy to explore with. Would be interested in a fellow rookie to learn with! I am still trying to learn so, if any veterens out there wanna take a newbie under their wings.... :hello:

Last edited:

btripp6

Jul 6, 2015
Grovetown, GA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, XP MI-6 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jorja, I am in Cumming, GA also. Just got a metal detector as a gift a few months ago and looking for a buddy to explore with. Would be interested in a fellow rookie to learn with! I am still trying to learn so, if any veterens out there wanna take a newbie under their wings.... :hello:

Welcome from Grovetown, GA! You all have a lot of good history in that part of GA. If you weren't so far away I wouldn't mind taking you out to detect. Good luck and happy hunting!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread