THAPI Mindanao Sector Philippines (Duisburg, Germany)

maryam

Jul 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. I would like to know how one can become a Member of THAPI Mindanao Sector. Would appreciate any information. Thank you.

christophertan

Greenie
Jun 1, 2011
treasure hunting

good eve,

this is true?...coz if you will agree with equal share just for one scan of the hot spot...japanese camp in mindanao...bukidnon...then you may txt me in my celpone...09159396217 or you can email me in my account for private conversation...
i want all will be safe...

the photo i've attached is a craft of a human in an area where a japanese camp is located and it is looking into the water fall...the story is..

the 12 years old is waiting for his father going into the underwater entrance of the cave from 8am and goes outside until 3pm sothe 12 years old wondered but the father told him that there is an entrance of the cave under that portion of the water fall...and the father found three cemented table which is i believe a grave and lots of 40 boxes pile of gold....this father doesnt want that the treasure will be taken by anybody and even his very own son so he put a big stone in the area of the entrance of the cave...now we are looking for that entrance since its already 43 years ago...

any body interested just txt or call me...

thanks,

20130916_114407.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good luck ! keep us updated

e-goy.com

Jun 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
those who knows and believed treasure i have a lot of site some other project...i prepare to help foreigner hunters because they believe it than filipinos insulting me if the topic is treasure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread