Clocks ticking on a potentially good site!

airborne1092

Sep 7, 2008
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clock's ticking on a potentially good site!

There is some construction going on at this site right now, and in the next week or two, will be forever paved over! I have my Ace 250 enroute in the mail right now and I'm a novice and I think it would be great for someone to come out and take a spin on this place!

I have been looking at this site now for over 10 years, thinking and dreaming what it might hold! Down here in Baden-Wuerttemberg leased and owned gardens are popular. This site has been garden plots for over 70 years, with a German kaserne and now an American base right next door. The potential this site holds is overwhelming, in my opinion.

If there is interest in this site, Please respond to this thread and I can either PM you the directions or coords ( if you wish) or I can reply with them, if you don't care. I just have to satisfy my own curiosity and would like to know what comes out of here!

Thanks again!

(FYI - also posted on Friendly Metal Detecting forums)

detectmac

Mar 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes i would be intersted in checking out this site. detectmac Ask for Frank most people know me in Stuttgart.I have been here for 34 years.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread