Moving to Southern Germany (Heilbronn)soon!

gmccool

Aug 13, 2007
Heilbronn Germany close to Stuttgart
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab X-Terra 705
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I will be moving to Heilbronn Germany this summer. I am retired military and have spent a long time in Germany while I was on active duty in the 80s and 90s. Now I will have much more time to spend on my main hobby, metal detecting. So if there is anyone who lives close to Heilbronn and would like to go detecting on the weekends give me a shout!

rodzm

Oct 15, 2008
Germany
I will be moving to Heilbronn Germany this summer. I am retired military and have spent a long time in Germany while I was on active duty in the 80s and 90s. Now I will have much more time to spend on my main hobby, metal detecting. So if there is anyone who lives close to Heilbronn and would like to go detecting on the weekends give me a shout!

I am in Stuttgart about 50 minutes away from you. Perhaps we can meet halfway somewhere or I can take a trip to Heilbronn provided you know of any good sites. Send me an email if interested: [email protected]

I know a retiree here that has been doing MD for years and he knows a few places.

Eyesight

Tenderfoot
Nov 21, 2011
Munich, Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030 + XP Déus 2.0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, similar offer as from Rod - we live in Munich so if you would plan to hunt somewhere close to Ulm or Augsburg, please let us know - we'll be more than happy to team up with you!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread