Just arrived in Heilbronn Germany! Not far from Stuttgart and Heidelberg!!

gmccool

Aug 13, 2007
Heilbronn Germany close to Stuttgart
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab X-Terra 705
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last edited:

Germany jamie

Tenderfoot
Nov 24, 2012
I live in a small town out side Heilbronn called bad friedrichshall I've been here two years and do a little metal detecting befor it snowed I half to wait till the weather warms up

OP
OP
G

gmccool

Aug 13, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab X-Terra 705
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Neighbor

Hi Jamie,WOW we are neighbors! You are only 15 or 20 minutes away. Great to hear from you. I will go ahead and send you a private message! I sure hope that this isnt the end of the detecting season!Talk to you soon!Greg

Germany jamie

Tenderfoot
Nov 24, 2012
gmccool said:
Hi Jamie,WOW we are neighbors! You are only 15 or 20 minutes away. Great to hear from you. I will go ahead and send you a private message! I sure hope that this isnt the end of the detecting season!Talk to you soon!Greg

Hi Greg I see you use a lot of metal detector I'm a newbie I use a Garrett ace 250 just found trash so far. How long have you been detecting . How long have you been in Germany .its good to talk to some one in English over here your x army me to here's ware I met my wife.

krichu

Jan 10, 2007
Poland
Detector(s) used
garret 2500 + Eagle Eye and Tesoro Vaquero
Hi I going to Phforzheim 20/12/2012.I from Poland and little speak Englisch, but I'like metal detecting.Mayby small meeting
Regards
Krichu

OP
OP
G

gmccool

Aug 13, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab X-Terra 705
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
HI,Sorry that I did not reply sooner. I was out of town! I went to Luxemberg and Trier for the weekend and just got back yesterday. I hope that you had some time to detect while you were here! The weather now has been cold and rainey. I believe that my detector is put away for the winter!Greg

krichu

Jan 10, 2007
Poland
Detector(s) used
garret 2500 + Eagle Eye and Tesoro Vaquero
Apparently, the temperature has to be positive. What is the right Baden-Württemberg??
Is it possible to officially use a metal detector in the state??
In Bavaria, apparently you can look, but you have to have permission from the owner of land.
Regards
Krichu

Panama Bob

Jan 22, 2013
I am in the Kaiserslautern area, am retired so I can move about, and would love to put my Minelab and White's to work again after a long absence from Panama and Okinawa. If anyone needs a partner, let me know.
Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread