Ramstein K-town area?

Apr 30, 2017
Germany
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello there,

I live in the ramstein area and just started detecting about a week ago. Got a small group of four that are trying to get together and find some good places to go to.

59CRL

May 2, 2018
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites, Bounty Hunter, Tecknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all. Im moving out to the Baumholder area. I know no one ha replied on this in a while but wondering if anyone
out there currently and still goes detecting and where. I should be out there around August 3rd.

X-Plorer

Jan 13, 2019
Ramstein-Miesenbach
Detector(s) used
Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all. Im moving out to the Baumholder area. I know no one ha replied on this in a while but wondering if anyone
out there currently and still goes detecting and where. I should be out there around August 3rd.

I am in the Ramstein area and just ordered my first MD. I'm looking forward to it arriving so I can get started. I am currently looking to see if there are any others in this area but am having difficulty as well. Let me know if you check back here so we can exchange info.

X-Plorer

59CRL

May 2, 2018
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites, Bounty Hunter, Tecknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im here in Baumholder and looking for anyone to go hunting with. Looking for some good areas to go hunt

steasley

Aug 4, 2019
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to be in Kaiserslautern in Sept and October and would love to go hunting while I'm there. Any advise or hunting buddies are welcomed.

petexpirate

Aug 5, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in the Ramstein area and just ordered my first MD. I'm looking forward to it arriving so I can get started. I am currently looking to see if there are any others in this area but am having difficulty as well. Let me know if you check back here so we can exchange info.

X-Plorer

You still in the area? I'm interested in going around.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread