1-14-2012 UPDATE!!! goin to a ghost town that aint on the maps;)

OP
OP
chong2

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used
Flippin Stick n good luck :)
Re: UPDATE!!! goin to a ghost town that aint on the maps;)

probally wont be a long time till i get back there, unless i have a quad, it aint happening

OP
OP
chong2

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used

ok, i still fall asleep some nights thinking of this place. i will go back in 2009 for sure, got a good detector and a few home made probes that proved me well. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,71269.0.html
i just know there is some great glass there, positive !!!!!!!!!!!! and the soils kind there too :)

OP
OP
chong2

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used

nothing yet...... i have a friend who may have some quads or will at least know someone who will let him borrow some. I have gone out a few times with him and he has alot of energy for this kind of thing. Now im thinking about the site and there are some gold mining towns throughout the area, good chance of some gold coinage:) I promise you all i will get there this year and will post in here. I was into glass at the time of finding this site, not so much anymore, but i am for sure, there is some good ones buried there, and yes, they will be coming home with me, in some burlap sacks, or OD green packs;)
p.s. i saw a post from someone in cali, he found a RR Trunk lock at a site and posted pics up, i thought it was my site, and my heart sank, but then i PM'd him and found it wasnt :)
see the nervousness :-\

OP
OP
chong2

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used

k, some news :) just talked to my buddy and he can get us a quad. I have a few things to take care of before i can do the trip, but its a done deal. :) around a month :)

Arizona Bob

Apr 3, 2007
CA-AZ-NV-NM
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500

It's a good thing Tnet turned all-nice and stuff. This thread would be ripe for some negative posting. But since we can't post our negative suspicions... Good job Chong! Where's Cheech?

OP
OP
chong2

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used

ya, lets keep it nice :)
Cheech u ask? well im waiting for his butt to get the quads together :icon_sunny: days are getting longer, soon , very soon

Arizona Bob

Apr 3, 2007
CA-AZ-NV-NM
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500

Yeah, I'm keeping it nice. It has been nearly three (3) years since your first post....

Finman

Mar 21, 2009
Seymour, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab - Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Chong, Get out there and find all the old bottles and coins. Or I'm going myself!! Just kidding I live in Indiana, and I don't care for the rattle snakes.
Good Luck and keep us posted. HH Joe

OP
OP
chong2

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used

lol, well it has been almost 3 years. wow, i had no idea i was a member of this site for that long Bob....... thanks for bringing that to my attention!
k, i will not post back on this till the day before we head out, that way you all dont think something exciting has happened when nothing really has. soon everyone, soon :)

OP
OP
chong2

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used

haha, k we r tryin to set a date for next sunday, just need a date, got the off road vehickles

alexfm123

Nov 17, 2009
Far West Texas

If you need an extra set of eyes, Im in El Paso as well. I'de be interested in tagging along. Don't know what I could do, but Im sure i could be of some help.

OP
OP
chong2

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used

ill keep you in mind alex, i have a extra bounty hunter, and some bottle probes, i wont promise cause we have been trying to get back there 4 three years now, lol, ill keep u posted tho

F

frogwizard

Well Chong, We are still waiting. :sleepy2: :BangHead:

OP
OP
chong2

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used

sooooo mista bigg we gonna go?????? think everyone wants to kno the out come.......................... plus im sure there sum flint there ......... somewheres

OP
OP
chong2

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used

O BoB 8) what would you like to say? cause its not really about the negitive posts, but its about who see's them............... , who pays attentoion.............speak your mind, peas......... :icon_pirat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread