Good Ghost Town Spots to Detect At in KS?

CrystalUnknown

Apr 8, 2012
KS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Fellow Treasure Hunters!

So I just recently joined this beautiful hobby... and I thought that I would start off hunting at Ghost Towns and old abandoned schools around the KS area! I have a few spots in mind... but I thought that you guys might know of some good spots! Any help will be appreciated!

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Easy, just google 'ghost towns' and your state.. The list should appear :occasion14:

HOSSNV

Jun 24, 2007
Hey Fellow Treasure Hunters!

So I just recently joined this beautiful hobby... and I thought that I would start off hunting at Ghost Towns and old abandoned schools around the KS area! I have a few spots in mind... but I thought that you guys might know of some good spots! Any help will be appreciated!

Hi CU ! And welcome to tnet ! Try this link and see if thier is any info you can use . Hoss
Ghost Town of the United States

insidesource

Tenderfoot
May 4, 2012
New Hampshire
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out:

UFO Haunt Waterfalls Ghost Towns Commercial Cemetery Underground Wierd Roadtrip Caves Legend Abandoned Cool Creature in KANSAS

It is a site that really focuses on the "paranormal" aka ghosts, UFO's, legends, etc, but as you will see on the left there is a little check box with "ghost towns". Uncheck all the other boxes so that the only thing checked is ghost towns and you should be able to see them. Note that the ghost towns are usually posted under nearly incorporated towns. If you need any help, let me know.

George (MN)

May 16, 2005

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread