Ghost picture i took...

Skwerly

Jan 24, 2013
Yucaipa, CA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wow, furrrreaky stuff! i love paranormal type things. are you going back to snap more pics? maybe take an EMF meter?

OP
OP
Kyboy

Kyboy

Dec 27, 2009
Hardin county KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Minelab Explorer II
Garret GTAX 550
No I'm not going back. I'm not a "ghost buster" lol. And I don't know what kind of disposition this entity has. I definately don't want to take any chances of bring any ghost back to my spirit free home! That was a one time trip to my friends haunted house. I'll leave this ghost hunting to the pros. :)

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Kyboy, long story short, my tenants complain to me a lot about the ghosts,1 inside and 1 outside
the ghosts are not why i rent the house instead of live in it LOL, i got the house on the internet
with a lease option,about a yr after i took the option,the indoorG showed up,and the next summer
the outdoorG showed up, and then a neighbor told me about the murder in my house,and the suicide
murder in house next door, the usual ghost stuff,doors opening see the ghost,running tap,turns the
heat off,moved the furniture a couple of times,they have never shown up in any pics,and the ghosts
arent the dead people,ive seen pics of the folks from the M&S and the M,the ghosts are defiantly not
them,so i dont know why any other ghosts would be here,wish i knew how to be rid of them,i get tired
of the complaints

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Why do ghosts wear clothes? Are they bashful? And where do they find clothes to wear after they die?
If they had the same clothes they were buried in wouldn't ghosts be wearing suits and ties? Where do
lady ghosts get the silky robes? Off a clothesline?

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like to build suspense but my uncle died 18 or so years ago he was around 19 died in a car crash. After about a week or so after my mom had friends over that were friends of the family and such there where about 10 people in the living room. Well he lived in the basement my mom lived upstairs (it was my grandmas house) well the door to the basement opens and everybody looked and they seen my uncle walking towards the front door. Then they say his name he looks and someone says I thought you where dead. Well he's looking at everyone and says something then disappears I was 3 at this time and was sleeping but it really happened everyone in the room seen it.

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
I like to build suspense but my uncle died 18 or so years ago he was around 19 died in a car crash. After about a week or so after my mom had friends over that were friends of the family and such there where about 10 people in the living room. Well he lived in the basement my mom lived upstairs (it was my grandmas house) well the door to the basement opens and everybody looked and they seen my uncle walking towards the front door. Then they say his name he looks and someone says I thought you where dead. Well he's looking at everyone and says something then disappears I was 3 at this time and was sleeping but it really happened everyone in the room seen it.

Pretty cool!

Heard a story on talk radio today. A lady in Gary, Indiana says her son walked up the wall backwards and on to the ceiling. Normally people would say that's bull, you made it up. Well she has witnesses. A nurse and social worker were there when it happened. They said he had an evil looking smile then his eyes rolled back and then he started walking backwards up the wall. Now the sheriff and other people are involved and are seeing these things too. Someone told her there's 200 demons in her house. One kid talks to something no one can see. She hears deep voices coming from her kids. She hears dogs barking outside her house so she goes outside and there's no dogs. I wonder how long before they make a movie from that one?

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty cool!

Heard a story on talk radio today. A lady in Gary, Indiana says her son walked up the wall backwards and on to the ceiling. Normally people would say that's bull, you made it up. Well she has witnesses. A nurse and social worker were there when it happened. They said he had an evil looking smile then his eyes rolled back and then he started walking backwards up the wall. Now the sheriff and other people are involved and are seeing these things too. Someone told her there's 200 demons in her house. One kid talks to something no one can see. She hears deep voices coming from her kids. She hears dogs barking outside her house so she goes outside and there's no dogs. I wonder how long before they make a movie from that one?

Why haven't they moved out?

Smooth Blend

Nov 30, 2013
Washington State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari w/ 11"DD coil, 10"x12"SEF, 15"WOT coil, Garrett Pin Pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like a elderly man just going bout his business. Very freaky indeed.

DINGER

Mar 9, 2011
central new york
Detector(s) used
WHITES DFX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
camper 042.jpg camper 041.jpg camper 040.jpg camper 039.jpg Hey kyboy freaky pics.I have a couple ill share,one ghostly and one i cant explain at all. Take a look at first set of pics and tell me what you see in pictures.These have not been touched up or anything.I know what i see but im curious to see if you see the same thing i do.The second set is a camper my father was selling,asked me take some pics, maybe put on craigs list,so went ahead and took them,did not see this until i loaded it on computer,weird smoke or fog only in one picture.Maybe ghost dont know for sure. but weird. First set was taken out back of my house by my daughter of large bon-fire her & a friend were both taking pictures,this only showed up in my daughters picture.still has me baffled never seen anything like it.Tell me what you think it is. camper 004.jpg camper 005.jpg camper 006.jpg camper 007.jpg

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember I had a history book in 6th grade it had a picture of a room in a ferry and in the chair there was a ghostly figure

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread