Ghost picture i took...

Kyboy

Dec 27, 2009
Hardin county KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Minelab Explorer II
Garret GTAX 550
I'm not a ghost hunter, but me and my family checked out a friends house for the heck of it. I walked around taking pictures and snapped two good ones that dropped my jaw. One suicide and an overdose happened inside the house. A man next door hung himself too. The guy living there has the "typical" stuff happen. Doors opening, water faucets turning on, cabinets open by themselves...etc. I was a sceptic because I've never had anything happen to me personally. But these pictures are unexplainable. They weren't hoaxed or touched up in ANY way. Full body apparitions in film are rare, and I think I've caught one. Upstairs is where I took the pics. That's where a man shot himself in the head with a shotgun. The OD was down stairs years later.
When I went upstairs I just walked around and snapped pics with my IPhone 3G. I must say it felt different upstairs...heavier in a way. Its a loft that is wide open with a bed room for this mans room mate. It sets at one end and at the other end of the loft is just storage. The steep steps are in the middle.
Pic #1 shows the ghost...easy to see. Pic #2 shows the same area...no ghost. Compare them. I've got more pics and dialog after I get some feedback here.

Attachments

• image-3256226127.jpg
    image-3256226127.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 982
  • image-2537303659.jpg
    image-2537303659.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 769
OP
OP
Kyboy

Kyboy

Dec 27, 2009
Hardin county KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Minelab Explorer II
Garret GTAX 550
Pic1 has my wife, daughter, and our friend Denise in it. My two other daughters are downstairs at this time. Why the photo is blurry is another strange one. I wasn't moving, and you can tell its not motion blur.

Last edited:

Sis

Jan 29, 2013
Breezy Hills
Detector(s) used
Dreams, Spirits, Premonitions
Primary Interest:
Other
In the first photo the ghost looks as if he's walking away from the camera, doesn't he?
I'd be interested in seeing and hearing more.
Thanks for sharing with us.

OP
OP
Kyboy

Kyboy

Dec 27, 2009
Hardin county KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Minelab Explorer II
Garret GTAX 550
It does look like its walking away! The freaky thing is that it looks like me! It has similar clothes on with white shoes. But it's not me because I'm taking the pics! I'll show you all some more pics.

OP
OP
Kyboy

Kyboy

Dec 27, 2009
Hardin county KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Minelab Explorer II
Garret GTAX 550
This pic is me taking a shot of my self in the down stairs mirror. Nothing in it ghostly that I could find.

Attachments

• image-41066540.jpg
    image-41066540.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 587
OP
OP
Kyboy

Kyboy

Dec 27, 2009
Hardin county KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Minelab Explorer II
Garret GTAX 550
In this pic I'm upstairs taking a pic in a mirror. This one is freaky!! All I did was step back a stoop over and snap a pic. Look at the "mass" that obscured my face. Now flip it upside down and you'll see this "mass" looks like shoulders! Like something is hanging upside down in between me and the mirror....with no head! I swear to Jesus I have now done anything to these pics but lighten them.

Attachments

• image-3516699044.jpg
    image-3516699044.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 649
OP
OP
Kyboy

Kyboy

Dec 27, 2009
Hardin county KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Minelab Explorer II
Garret GTAX 550
This is the untouched original.

Attachments

• image-1932346892.jpg
    image-1932346892.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 532
OP
OP
Kyboy

Kyboy

Dec 27, 2009
Hardin county KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Minelab Explorer II
Garret GTAX 550
Going down the steps as we left the loft I snapped this one...nothing in it that I could see. You can see the mirror to the left hanging on the wall though.

Attachments

• image-2098538360.jpg
    image-2098538360.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 524

Sis

Jan 29, 2013
Breezy Hills
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
It does look like its walking away! The freaky thing is that it looks like me! It has similar clothes on with white shoes. But it's not me because I'm taking the pics! I'll show you all some more pics.
Yep, he's wearing blue and you are wearing brown.

OP
OP
Kyboy

Kyboy

Dec 27, 2009
Hardin county KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Minelab Explorer II
Garret GTAX 550
This "thing" seemed to be messing with me, or mimicking me in the pics. The clothes color and shoes looks like what I was wearing. I still look at these pics often even tho it was a few years ago. I love to show people. It's truly unexplainable to me.

Sis

Jan 29, 2013
Breezy Hills
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
In this pic I'm upstairs taking a pic in a mirror. This one is freaky!! All I did was step back a stoop over and snap a pic. Look at the "mass" that obscured my face. Now flip it upside down and you'll see this "mass" looks like shoulders! Like something is hanging upside down in between me and the mirror....with no head! I swear to Jesus I have now done anything to these pics but lighten them.

Actually, I can see his face. He has a square face and very penetrating eyes. His hair line is higher than yours. From what I can tell he kind of looks like you, but I can't tell much about your face for the camera. Can you post a photo of your face without a camera in front of it?
Do you know why this man hung himself?

Sis

Jan 29, 2013
Breezy Hills
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
He seems to be a big broad man, broader across the shoulders than you seem to be. Maybe a short man but a broad man. And from what I can tell - he's wearing some type of coat or jacket. One of those light colored jackets with fake fur collar and innards.

You say "this thing" but, do you know his name?

Last edited:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not a ghost hunter, but me and my family checked out a friends house for the heck of it. I walked around taking pictures and snapped two good ones that dropped my jaw. One suicide and an overdose happened inside the house. A man next door hung himself too. The guy living there has the "typical" stuff happen. Doors opening, water faucets turning on, cabinets open by themselves...etc. I was a sceptic because I've never had anything happen to me personally. But these pictures are unexplainable. They weren't hoaxed or touched up in ANY way. Full body apparitions in film are rare, and I think I've caught one. Upstairs is where I took the pics. That's where a man shot himself in the head with a shotgun. The OD was down stairs years later.
When I went upstairs I just walked around and snapped pics with my IPhone 3G. I must say it felt different upstairs...heavier in a way. Its a loft that is wide open with a bed room for this mans room mate. It sets at one end and at the other end of the loft is just storage. The steep steps are in the middle.
Pic #1 shows the ghost...easy to see. Pic #2 shows the same area...no ghost. Compare them. I've got more pics and dialog after I get some feedback here.

Thanks for sharing this...I love these kind of things.....

OP
OP
Kyboy

Kyboy

Dec 27, 2009
Hardin county KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Minelab Explorer II
Garret GTAX 550
There was an overdose (girl) downstairs. And a man up stairs SHOT himself in the head upstairs! The hanging was next door in the back yard.
Here's a pic of me and my mother at a exotic bird show. Mom and dad used to sell bird toys and supplies, and I'd help them occasionally. (only pic I have on my phone of me).

Attachments

• image-427752914.jpg
    image-427752914.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 412
OP
OP
Kyboy

Kyboy

Dec 27, 2009
Hardin county KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Minelab Explorer II
Garret GTAX 550
I don't know the mans name. I asked the owner but she don't know. I'm reluctant to call it a "he" because im not sure if it is a he! I'm not sensitive to spirits or anything, and this was the first time anything like this has happened. But I did see a UFO once...I think! :)

Sis

Jan 29, 2013
Breezy Hills
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
He is a he.

Nothing to be afraid of with spirits that I know of, they cannot physically hurt you though some people will hurt them selves after becoming afraid of things they do not understand.

Talk to them. Ask them their name, tell them who you are if they do not already know you. And then listen - once one spoke to me and her voice could have been mistaken for the rustling of leaves. But, I heard her, knew her - my sister in law. I told her I loved her and she told me, "I love you too"

And more than likely if you think you saw one you did. I've seen several - yeah, sounds nuts to some; but is best not to doubt your own eyes.

frogginfish

Dec 18, 2012
Southwest Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher F2 w/11" DD coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting pictures!! I grew up in a house that was haunted. When I was a kid I seen a ghost of another boy at the top of my stairs. It didn't look like a ghost but just another kid. He was standing in the doorway next to the kitchen where my mom was at. She told me nobody was there. Years later, she woke up in the middle of the night and seen the same kid at the foot of her bed. Described him as wearing the same clothes as he was when I seen him. We had all kinds of weird stuff happen.
Never have I had anything show up in pictures though! You should take some more and post your findings!

OP
OP
Kyboy

Kyboy

Dec 27, 2009
Hardin county KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Minelab Explorer II
Garret GTAX 550
Unfortunately the house has a new owner and I wouldn't have access to it. But just the tragedy and events that happened at this place lead me to think these pics are ghostly.

frogginfish

Dec 18, 2012
Southwest Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher F2 w/11" DD coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No doubt! I had a family member do some research on the history of where my parent's house sits, and they found that at the beginning of the 20th century, a small child was shot and killed in that area.
Its almost like traumatic events cause a broken record sort of situation...things sort of stay where they were, can't move forward.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread