HAUNTED BY Native Americans - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: HAUNTED BY Native Americans

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jun 2007
    13841 times

Re: HAUNTED BY Native Americans

YW; it IS GREAT stuff! Found out that Catawba Nation from SC did have "settlements" in the Shenandoah Valley... AND! Delaware & another tribe were at war with each other over the "hunting grounds" of the Shenandoah Valley; hence, all the arrowheads, tommahawk heads, etc. STILL have all the arrowheads in my "medicine bag" (aka "mojo bag"), and my tommahawk heads in my library. coffee?

us
    Sep 2007
    111 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    AHHH... YUM! NOW, you know why they are called "Ghost towns". LOL! GH is correct... I have had similar experiences. Meno, where is your "haunted forest"? Wanna
    hike it, too!
    No funny at all.

us
    Sep 2007
    111 times
    Yes there are ghost towns in Connecticut, all just cellar holes.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    30230 times
    You did notice the last posts on this thread is 2 years old?
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Jun 2007
    13841 times
    STILL looking at the MOUNDS; LOTS of POWER... MORE to come in 2013! "Google" Mound Building Cultures of NORTH America. BIG Mound of Monacan Nation in Montvale, Va.; ANOTHER Monacan Nation Mound was near Monticello (Charlottesville, Va.), which Thomas Jefferson "researched", after he saw native ppl visit the Mound of their Ancestors. ANOTHER Mound (PROBABLY Monacan Nation) was in the path of I-81; VDOT (Va. Dept. of Transportation) "destroyed" it (ain't "progress"... GREAT!). Has been a VERY troubled section of I-81, with LOTS of wrecks, weird fogginess with traffic delays, etc.; WONDER WHY?
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Dec 27, 2012 at 09:17 PM.

Jun 2007
    13841 times
    AND! The OLD "Indian" towns of Virginia are seen on the OLD maps of Virginia; many histories of these old towns (aka "ghost towns") were written... by John Smith (Jamestown), Thomas Jefferson, etc. COPPER was the most valued metal, easily worked, into jewelry; river pearls. Then the BRITS, (et al) spoke of GOLD, SILVER... on to WESTERN Virgina, and SOUTH to North Carolina for GOLD; South West Virginia for SILVER. HH!
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Dec 28, 2012 at 08:22 AM.

us
    Jan 2006
    southern tier ny
    WHITE'S CLASSIC III
    32 times
    About 15 years ago I was looking at some land for sale, on a back road in the woods. Back off the road I found a huge stacked stone pile, probably eight feet high, maybe 15-20 feet in circumference, with a beaten path around the base. It was all flat stones, like shale. I walked around it, wondering what it was, then just got creeped out, got out of there, and never went back. Don't know if the land was ever sold.

Jun 2007
    13841 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ray in ny View Post
    About 15 years ago I was looking at some land for sale, on a back road in the woods. Back off the road I found a huge stacked stone pile, probably eight feet high, maybe 15-20 feet in circumference, with a beaten path around the base. It was all flat stones, like shale. I walked around it, wondering what it was, then just got creeped out, got out of there, and never went back. Don't know if the land was ever sold.
    Sounds like a Burial Cairn of a NY Seneca Chief; Spirits WILL guard the chief in death... as in life; had one in Virginia (burial cairn) of pre-Monacan Nation Chief, who died trying to reach SACRED ROCK up the hill from our (wife & I) rental house; Native ppl from all over just buried him there (where he fell) & put rocks (stones) on his grave. Native visitors to his grave, put a stone on his grave, over the years; must be about 5' high & about 20' around. his wife was buried in a smaller burial MOUND of earth (dirt), @ 100' below his cairn. That place was VERY haunted. See Psychics/Mediums/ParaNormal "Sub-Forum" for MORE on our experiences, there...
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Dec 30, 2012 at 04:54 PM.

us
    Sep 2009
    Southern tier of New York
    bounty hunter
    105 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ray in ny View Post
    Ray, was that here in the southern tier? I know these hills like my own back yard, but never saw anything such as what you described. I would love to research that. I have alot of knowledge of the whereabouts of Iroquois villages.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links