HAUNTED BY Native Americans

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
HAUNTED BY Native Americans

Hi all,
I BELONG TO ANOTHER POST ON THE NET. I hunt Native American artifacts. A buddy and I were hunting a new site. Loggers had cut a road to get the logs out.We found a lot of nice celts arrow heads and nice axe. This was halloween eve. We went back the following morning before the loggers got there. I swear I saw and heard a ghost. I went out ahead of my freind while he was feeding his dogs.ItWAS still dark ,I heard a baby cry, AND THEN THE STANGEST SHADOW SEEM TO PASS RIGHT THROUGH ME. I high tailed it back up the hill. My buddy thought I was crazy,which I can,t deny. As great of finds as we had here I won,t go back alone.
Ohio RiverHunter

Attachments

• Picture 75.jpg
    Picture 75.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 2,048
  • Picture 71.jpg
    Picture 71.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,953
  • Picture 75.jpg
    Picture 75.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,941

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: HAUNTED BY Native Americans

Those are some great relics! Were there any mounds in the area?...steve

Tricia

Mar 5, 2007

;) Now if it wasn't Halloween and you weren't alone in the pre-dawn would you have experienced those things?

ole_grisley

Nov 23, 2007
Lycomming Co Pa
Detector(s) used
treasure cove

you heard a baby cry. hmmmmmmmmmm ok I have heard that sound in the woods and the early settlers had to watch thier wifes as they would hear a baby cry and take off after it and all it was was a bobcat. they sound just like a baby and it will give a person chills.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

I was going to mention bobcat also.I have spent many years hunting deep in the woods and camping pretty far in the boonies and there are animal sounds that will make your hair stand up on your neck.
I have hunted Indian camps in broad daylight and have felt some strange sensations. I camp at an Indian settlement that has had me wondering if I was seeing things or just had too much wine...cold spots in the heat of the summer,strange shadows,the sensation of being watched intensely,etc. I am extremely careful and respectful when hunting Indian camps and have stumbled upon burial grounds which I will not hunt.

txconservative

Jul 26, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350 / Cobra Beach Magnet / Garrett Treasure Ace 300

That is interesting ! I've had my fair share of experiences.... I bet you were scared lol.

Awesome finds !

HH! :laughing9:

menotomymaps

Jan 23, 2007
U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

There’s a couple hundred acre forest I’ve hiked a couple times a week for the past 20 years.
In these woods are several locations which have an unbelievable ‘power’ to them.
I’ve seen weird things in these woods.
I’ve have had dreams about finding things, and then the next day gone out and found them.
I’ve done a lot of research and have found rock piles, rock walls and other ancient made-made formations which line up with solstices and equinoxes.

In my old age I’ve become convinced of the power ancient people have found and instilled in certain locations.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

spooky

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D AHHH... YUM! NOW, you know why they are called "Ghost towns". LOL! GH is correct... I have had similar experiences. Meno, where is your "haunted forest"? Wanna
hike it, too! ;D :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

menotomymaps

Jan 23, 2007
U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It’s in Massachusetts.
The more I research this area and learn about the people who lived here, the more I see how they really got screwed – by disease and by bad land deals. Pretty sad.

These woods have 2 large hills and one of the hills has a huge concentration of copper. Most downed limbs and branches have a blue/green color to them due to the copper. (see attached picture)
I know ancient people valued copper much more than they valued gold.

Hey Reb, tell us about your experiences.

DSCN0555.jpg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D :coffee2: Coffee? ;D I'm in Virginia... so, TOO far from ya. I think the MIC MAC Nation is up there; Monacan Nation is MOSTLY in the area I'm in NOW. MY experiences were MAINLY based on hiking the Shenandoah River and "hunting" on the old Indian Hunting Ground, along the river; NO permanent "settlements". Shawnee Nation from Ohio DID hunt down there; found ALL kinds of arrowheads, tomahawk heads, etc. BUT! A GREAT "sense" of GET OUTTA THERE! "Lights" at night, (too fast for ppl "faking it"); we (boys) DID see shadows & heard "howling" in the woods; ONCE, we saw RED glowing eyes moving around us. HA! One of the boys shot a SHOTGUN at it... we didn't even know he had it! LOL. :D There are MOUNDS down here near Lynchburg, Va. which I haven't had time to "explore". Along the BUFFALO RIVER in Amherst County; wife & I were living in a rented house up in the mountains of Tobacco Row, near the Monacan Nation "settlement" (today, known as BEAR Mountain... VERY sacred place). A LARGE boulder was up from the house and a HUGE cairn covered with stones was in our side yard. There were 3 "watchers" hovering around the cairn; I watched at night, once (@ 2000), and was "mental-
ly told"... "We don't understand why we don't scare you!" I laughed & replied, "It's because I was YOU, once!" Near Death Experience from 2 1/2 months in coma; "I/ME Consciousness" (I/M C) was outta da body 40 miles away scaring the crap outta the wife... BUT! THAT is ANOTHER story... ANYWAY, The 3 "Watchers" told me that the "pile of rocks" was where the chief of the tribe (@
8,000 bce) died and was buried trying to reach SACRED ROCK (the LARGE boulder). His wife survived him @ 20 years and is buried a little way below him (found THAT, too). The SACRED ROCK was called "WEY-EN-SEY-EN" or something like that; I had PREVIOUSLY taken a few stones/rocks from that cairn to
"border" my garden; it was in English, and I HEARD it. "Take NO more!" SO! I didn't. :D ANYWAY, BEFORE you travel Native Land, SMUDGE yourself with SAGE... HOWEVER! DO NOT go near law enforcement (Rangers, etc,). THEY will think YOU have been smoking POT! ::) :laughing9: THAT is based on PERSONAL experience! :tongue3: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

menotomymaps

Jan 23, 2007
U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Great stories, Reb and I doubt NONE of them.

There are ancient powers everywhere, and out in the woods it seems easier to pick up on them.
I’ve seen some hard to explain things out in these woods.

I won’t take stones or disrupt anything. But recently someone took a 20 pound quartz stone from these woods.
I don’t know how they found it. Only a little piece of it was sticking up and the rest buried, and it was off to the side of a trail.
This stone (in my opinion) was a boundary stone, part of a large Medicine Wheel. I’ve located the center and 2 of the 11 spokes on this wheel which stretches over nearly 1 square mile. The thing had a lot of power to it when you put you hand on it – and I barely believe in this stuff!
But some chucklehead removed this stone the week before Thanksgiving. It’s been there since I first found it years ago, and maybe thousands of years before that.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

;D Yes, it IS easier; you are away from power lines & electo-magnetic "interference"; GH knows this, too. As to the white quartz; U are correct; ley lines of the ancient medicine wheels are LOADED with SPIRITUAL POWER, and some ppl can "sense" it. The removal of the quartz stone just caused a "short" ; like in a string of X-mas lights; remove ONE light, they ALL go out. If YOU can remember the size of the ORIGINAL white quartz stone... smudge yourself, find another WHITE QUARTZ stone, and "plug it in". I am almost certain the native ppl, "spirits", etc will TY & BLESS YOU; AND! YOU will FEEL THE POWER! :wink: BE BLESSED! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Ahhh, Yumm! ;D MORE info to review; "google"... "Ley Lines of Medicine Wheels"; once "plugged in" Medicine Wheel should "hum" with "power" (sorta like static electricity). For ppl, who can "see" it, a vortec of energy will "rise up", rotating in a clockwise direction; others will just see a flash. This "Tongue of Fire" MAY be what guided Moses at night, in the desert all those years ago; GOD, as the HOLY SPIRIT. SAME as the FIRE of PENTECOST. :read2: Native ppl use the words SACRED HOOP now-a-days... sorta like a DREAM-CATCHER. You MIGHT wanna go to http://www.neara.org for your "area". Good Luck! HH! :icon_thumleft: :wink: :coffee2: Coffee? ;D

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:icon_thumleft: YW; it IS GREAT stuff! Found out that Catawba Nation from SC did have "settlements" in the Shenandoah Valley... AND! Delaware & another tribe were at war with each other over the "hunting grounds" of the Shenandoah Valley; hence, all the arrowheads, tommahawk heads, etc. STILL have all the arrowheads in my "medicine bag" (aka "mojo bag"), and my tommahawk heads in my library. ;D :wink: :coffee2: coffee? ;D

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did notice the last posts on this thread is 2 years old?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
STILL looking at the MOUNDS; LOTS of POWER... MORE to come in 2013! "Google" Mound Building Cultures of NORTH America. BIG Mound of Monacan Nation in Montvale, Va.; ANOTHER Monacan Nation Mound was near Monticello (Charlottesville, Va.), which Thomas Jefferson "researched", after he saw native ppl visit the Mound of their Ancestors. ANOTHER Mound (PROBABLY Monacan Nation) was in the path of I-81; VDOT (Va. Dept. of Transportation) "destroyed" it (ain't "progress"... GREAT!). Has been a VERY troubled section of I-81, with LOTS of wrecks, weird fogginess with traffic delays, etc.; WONDER WHY?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread