L

Lmasters

May 22, 2021
Vernal Utah
Detector(s) used
Garnett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think they are keeping that site updated. I'm not sure even how to contact the owner.

Are you in Utah?

Fritos56

Apr 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, don't know anything about Utah ghost towns. If you ever go to Texas, we have plenty here, right around the San Antonio area.Texas Escapes is a good website with a lot of information on texas towns and ghost towns. Never have tried to metal dect any of them.Might be something to do when i retire. Some of these towns have nothing left, others have a small population.

bad bob

Nov 18, 2021
Bakersfield, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't think they are keeping that site updated. I'm not sure even how to contact the owner.

Are you in Utah?
Right you are. Unfortunately Todd (webmaster) folded his tent a few years ago. I was a long time member there, and was disappointed to see it end. His email was: [email protected] but I doubt if it's still active.

As for your area, you can still access Todd's UTAH info: https://www.ghosttowns.com/states/ut/ut.html. Go to "list by county", and you'll see Uintah shows 6. Problem is the info is several years old, so what remains may be little, to just an historic site.
bb.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, don't know anything about Utah ghost towns. If you ever go to Texas, we have plenty here, right around the San Antonio area.Texas Escapes is a good website with a lot of information on texas towns and ghost towns. Never have tried to metal dect any of them.Might be something to do when i retire. Some of these towns have nothing left, others have a small population.
Thanks for information on Texas ghost towns.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread