vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
reading_01.gif
You might also consider posting your request on Sub-Forums: Tennessee...

OP
OP
teammajic

teammajic

Feb 16, 2013
Thats me i collect tn coke bottles but i like them all i try to stay with only tn bottles

Hunter612

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats me i collect tn coke bottles but i like them all i try to stay with only tn bottles

Me too. Most of mine are from Chattanooga. I have a few from Georgia as well. I also have 2 crates from Chattanooga.

OP
OP
teammajic

teammajic

Feb 16, 2013
There were 49 towns that bottled coke in tennessee im working on getting one from every one of the proving to be easier said than done.

Hunter612

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There were 49 towns that bottled coke in tennessee im working on getting one from every one of the proving to be easier said than done.

I never thought of making a set of all 49. I think I am going to try that. I Hope you complete your set. I found one from Memphis in the woods in January. Do you ever hunt for bottles in the woods?

OP
OP
teammajic

teammajic

Feb 16, 2013
In the woods me and my buddy track down old dumps just about a every weekend thing if we ant metal detecting

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I collect soda bottles and even sometimes buy them at flea markets,etc. even found some at an Estate sale awhile back and they were cheap.I do have a couple of old bottle dumps that I can still dig through and find old soda water bottles.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread