Desperate times : Sceptics issue death threats
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    pg
    my favourite food is witchetty grubs

Jul 2008
    hound dog
    3 times

Desperate times : Sceptics issue death threats

To go to this extreme the anti-warming sceptics are clearly being funded by big business.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...09/2766508.htm

This also discusses the email beat up , another straw the sceptics have latched onto
    in there desperation clearly showing ignorance of the natural doubt and questioning
    of the scientific method which is at exact odds with the religion/money driven sceptics.

We have all heard the expression "it is gospel" , well science doesn't work like that.
    I freed my mind when I left god behind

us
    Apr 2006
    Tennessee/Texas
    Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
    10 times

Re: Desperate times : Sceptics issue death threats

Quote Originally Posted by piggy
    To go to this extreme the anti-warming sceptics are clearly being funded by big business.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...09/2766508.htm

This also discusses the email beat up , another straw the sceptics have latched onto
    in there desperation clearly showing ignorance of the natural doubt and questioning
    of the scientific method which is at exact odds with the religion/money driven sceptics.

We have all heard the expression "it is gospel" , well science doesn't work like that.
    An why should anyone believe someone who has been lying that he was threatened? Could he be lying again?? Well you cannot lie about this.
    http://townhall.com/columnists/Jilli...cs_in_congress

Those who would censor, those who would lie, those who would silence the truth are not one off kooks sending notes cut from magazines threatening death, but in the highest levels of our congress and presidency. The only gospel is that the man you posted about piggy should be in prison along with the president for working on a economic slavery scheme disguised as MMGW and violating civil rights left and right to get it through legislative bodies. Don't you understand, these people hate your guts too, no matter how much you love them!!

Arooooooo Wolf Pack

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    1064 times

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...09/2766508.htm......
    No wonder you have been brain wash…..Your major news sources are in the pocket of every corrupt thing in this country…Art

pg

Jul 2008
    hound dog
    3 times

Quote Originally Posted by aarthrj3811
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...09/2766508.htm......
    No wonder you have been brain wash…..Your major news sources are in the pocket of every corrupt thing in this country…Art
    Not abc in America.
    It's ABC Australia, the worlds most independent news (notice no Ads.)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austral...ng_Corporation

This not only shows that the link was not looked at but more importantly , proves
    the absolute bigotry or this person Art.

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    1064 times

Hey piggy…He case you are not aware what the extent of this scam is…..It is World Wide… Right…they are trying to scam THE WHOLE WORLD…..The plan is to have a one world government…Art

pg

Jul 2008
    hound dog
    3 times

Hey piggy…He case you are not aware what the extent of this scam is…..It is World Wide… Right…they are trying to scam THE WHOLE WORLD…..The plan is to have a one world government…Art
    You have not thought this nonsense through.
    If there is to be a one world Gov. , then it will have to have a leader , one leader.
    Do you really think any existing leader of an existing Gov., will relinquish their present
    leadership to be subjugated by another single leader.

You must stop listening to your mind controllers and try very hard to be an independent
    thinker.
    Remember you are judged by the company you keep and you have now confessed
    to be a believer in a one world Gov.
    Is this how you want to be remembered.

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    1064 times

Gee, Did you read any of the information on this board ? I started this whole conversation about Global Warming on December 7 ( Pearl Harbor day in case you don’t know US history) 2007. I have read every post that has been made….Read the post and there will be only one conclusion . We have proven that Global Warming is nothing but a huge world wide scam….Art

pg

Jul 2008
    hound dog
    3 times

Gee, Did you read any of the information on this board ? I started this whole conversation about Global Warming on December 7 ( Pearl Harbor day in case you don’t know US history) 2007. I have read every post that has been made….Read the post and there will be only one conclusion . We have proven that Global Warming is nothing but a huge world wide scam….Art
    Yeah, and it also took you 2 years to read the Bible from cover to cover , so it must
    be true.

us
    onfire

Nov 2004
    Wisconsin
    250 2500
    1334 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Miss piggy can you answer me one question, 3 weeks ago here in the north country it was 51 degrees tonite it is 3 degrees. Does it have to get warm before it gets cold? Or because of global warming should it be 3o below this time of year?

us
    Apr 2006
    Tennessee/Texas
    Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
    10 times

Quote Originally Posted by piggy
    Yeah, and it also took you 2 years to read the Bible from cover to cover , so it must
    be true.
    Yes, yes, and everything about the other planets heating at the same time as our was, all the data on atmospheric composition, all of the articles on how temperature gathering sites have been positioned in heat sinks, and all of the data regarding data corruption and suppression of opposing views let loose by a whistle blower from East Anglica University are totally irrevocably true. This being said now these facts must be ignored by you and yours because it does not jive with how you "feel" it should be!!!!! Oh yeah, nice logic and science there. It just does not matter. Quote facts till your blue in the face, the piggys of the world are not going to do the honorable thing and just say " hey I was duped" although nothing is wrong with that, it happens to all at one time or another in ones life. No matter what is proven, the "Warmist" just don't want to be wrong, and that is enough reason for them to deny the truth no matter what the conquenses to themselves, their fellow man, or their posperity. It is bordering on mania and mental sickness.
    Arooooooo Wolf Pack

pg

Jul 2008
    hound dog
    3 times

Making death threats are a sign of mental illness born out of misinformation which the FBI
    are investigating.

Smee

All I have to say is, if we cleaned the sceptic tank more often we wouldn't have all of these crazy ideas like Global Warming running around. Them little turds would be gone.

But, when it comes to someone actually saying that they received death threats over this stuff, I would have to call myself a skeptic of such a report.

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    1064 times

Just another tactic used by these so called Scientist….Give no answers and change the subject…Art

Mar 2005
    Madisonville, TN
    Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
    14 times

I am against these people and businesses trying to raise taxes or make money off the people due to warming. Yes, the warming is REAL. My cousin's husband is a scientist and he spends 3 months of every year in the Antarctic. What was solid ice 3 years ago is now open water. I talked at length with him about the whole "global warming" issue, asking him about what to expect in the years to come.

First of all, the warming is not caused solely by man. It is a cycle that has repeated itself many times in the past. Most scientists know this, but due to funding they MUST watch what they say. If they say anything out of line, the funding is gone and so is their job.

Yes, there are places right now that are colder than usual. THAT IS TO BE EXPECTED WITH THE ICE FLOWS MELTING. When the ice melts, the fresh water produced mixes with the salty ocean water, changing the salinity. These changes in salinity affect the ocean currents, including the Gulf Stream, which, among others, is responsible for the weather in the U.S. Changing the Gulf Stream MAY bring on WARMER weather in the long run.....or it may lead to freezing temps year round (let's hope not). Also, low lying areas may eventually wind up underwater.

This is not a new phenomenon by any means. It's been developing for years.

Again, I'm against anybody making money from this. I think that mans impact on Global Warming is negligible at best. However, I really doubt our pollution has helped it any.....
    Refusing to think "outside the box" is an indication of square thinking.

pg

Jul 2008
    hound dog
    3 times

That's a great post in that it answers onfire's question about local cooling.
    Here is another explanation that Smee helped me to create :
    http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p...tml#msg2062631

"What this proves is that by reducing industry, as America is doing by sending it offshore,
    that average temperatures will decrease in the localised area.
    This confirms how global warming occurs but it is only a short term localised event as it
    will catch up to the rest of the world eventually."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links