Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    " SPECTRUM XLT "

Nov 2005
    WARREN, OHIO
    SPECTRUM XLT

WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING

MY ASS.....................
    "NO COIN IS LOST, ITS JUST WAITING PATIENTLY FOR ME TO PICK IT UP"

us
    Apr 2006
    Tennessee/Texas
    Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
    3 times

Re: WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING

Quote Originally Posted by hwking01
    MY ASS.....................

Yep, yer tush looks awfully cold up there in Ohio. If you get any more of that MMGW your going to be a Popsicle!!!
    Arooooooo Wolf Pack

Charter Member
    us
    Living the WP

Apr 2006
    Chesterfield, Va.
    Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
    1707 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

I heard a couple of days ago on the radio that some organization, like international meteorological society or some such U.N. or Bin Laden sponsored group, has determined that the warmest 8 years of the last century have all happened since 1998 And even better, the last few years are some of the very warmest of all. I guess the people that believe this junk do not realize that it is easier to grow food and live if you do not live under a glacier, and therefore I would strive for global warming.
    But, lest we miss the point,, it is only about redistribution, not the salvation of the earth. The multitudes just need something to scream about.. Oh the fun of watching em live, no tent, through a new england winter, no running water.
    Thomas Paine-
    "Government even in its best state is but a necessary evil," Paine wrote, and "in its worst state an intolerable one." Like many Americans today, Paine believed that government added insult to injury by using tax dollars in ways that were actually harmful to the public. "When we suffer," wrote Paine, "or are exposed to the same miseries by a government which we might expect in a country without government, our calamities are heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer." To Paine, "securing freedom and property to all men, and, above all things, freedom of religion," were the only legitimate functions of government. Americans generally agreed, and went to war to achieve this vision.
    http://mises.org/freemarket_detail.aspx?control=233

"People whose lives are barren and insecure seem to show a greater willingness to obey than people who are self-sufficient and self-confident. To the frustrated, freedom from responsibility is more attractive than freedom from restraint. They are eager to barter their independence for relief of the burdens of willing, deciding and being responsible for inevitable failure. They willingly abdicate the directing of their lives to those who want to plan, command and shoulder all responsibility." ~Eric Hoffer “The True Believer”

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)

Conservative Cherokee "WP" (Wolf Pack 4Ever)

Jan 2008
    Louisiana
    Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
    69 times

Yep, just like that spotted owl hoax's.

It can only live at a certain elevation.
    In a certain tree.
    In a forrest that has never had a tree cut down.
    With no roads within a hundred miles.
    And if the owl ever saw an evil human, it could never reproduce.

After years of legal proceeding.
    At the cost of industry and thousands of jobs.
    After confiscation of thousands of acres.
    After miles of no trespassing, spotted owl nest 100 miles ahead.

Then some Conservative had the audacity to photo a spotted owl nest with parents and chicks. And where was this nest located? IN A WALMART SIGN, ABOVE THE FRONT ENTRANCE, DIRECTLY OVER WHERE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ENTERED EVERY DAY AND DIRECTLY ABOVE WHERE ALL THE SMOKERS GATHERED. Now who would have thunked it?

Smee

Neuter them. Not the owls, the green nuts. If Suzie Moonbeam and Johnny Rainbow can't have kids to brainwash, I can only see positive results:

If they can't reproduce, that means less stress on the planet and its resources because there are fewer humans.

If they can't reproduce, that would mean there would be fewer humans to pollute the world.

If they can't reproduce, then corresponding reduction in green house gasses could slow global warming.

If they can't reproduce, then the spotted owl would have more habitat to inhabit.

I just don't see a down side

us
    onfire

Nov 2004
    Wisconsin
    250 2500
    1321 times

The Washington Post

The Arctic ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in
    some places the seals are finding the water too hot, according to a
    report to the Commerce Department yesterday from Consulafft, at
    Bergen , Norway . Reports from fishermen, seal hunters, and explorers

all point to a radical change in climate conditions and hitherto
    unheard-of temperatures in the Arctic zone. Exploration expeditions
    report that scarcely any ice has been met as far north as 81 degrees
    29 minutes. Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters showed the gulf
    stream still very warm. Great masses of ice have been replaced by
    moraines of earth and stones, the report continued, while at many
    points well known glaciers have entirely disappeared.

Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic ,
    while vast shoals of herring and smelts which have never before
    ventured so far north, are being encountered in the old seal fishing
    grounds. Within a few years it is predicted that due to the ice melt
    the sea will rise and make most coastal cities uninhabitable.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I apologize, I neglected to mention that this report was from

November 2, 1922, as reported by the AP and published in

The Washington Post - 88 years ago.

us
    Apr 2006
    Tennessee/Texas
    3 times

Naw, are you sure it was not 2002?? Say it ain't so Al. Al? Al Sorry , he is off to Bermuda although it is 150 degrees Fahrenheit their right now with the MMGW!!
    Arooooooo Wolf Pack

us
    Dec 2008
    Fern Creek Ky
    XLT
    12 times

Fear and lies is all they got.

gore is a big fat scam artist that's laughing all the way to the bank.

His flock does seem to be thinning.

After a while even the least enlightened get a clue.

Jan 2008
    Louisiana
    69 times

And as we type, this government is going forward with all these fake, expensive and waste of tax payers dollars on green energy scams.

us
    Apr 2006
    Tennessee/Texas
    3 times

Quote Originally Posted by GrayCloud
    And as we type, this government is going forward with all these fake, expensive and waste of tax payers dollars on green energy scams.
    Enough is enough. We know that these liars in Government know by now that this is false. The cap and trade crap is solely for profit and only Idiots think otherwise. These Basta$# Government supporters of misuse of taxpayer funds should be charged with fraud and treason against the United States and given a sentence to fit, PERIOD!!!
    Arooooooo Wolf Pack

Charter Member
    us
    Living the WP

Apr 2006
    Chesterfield, Va.
    Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
    1707 times

I agree 21st. These politicians are in it for there enrichment, and weakening this country as they go. They are traitors to this country.
    Thomas Paine-
    "Government even in its best state is but a necessary evil," Paine wrote, and "in its worst state an intolerable one." Like many Americans today, Paine believed that government added insult to injury by using tax dollars in ways that were actually harmful to the public. "When we suffer," wrote Paine, "or are exposed to the same miseries by a government which we might expect in a country without government, our calamities are heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer." To Paine, "securing freedom and property to all men, and, above all things, freedom of religion," were the only legitimate functions of government. Americans generally agreed, and went to war to achieve this vision.
    http://mises.org/freemarket_detail.aspx?control=233

"People whose lives are barren and insecure seem to show a greater willingness to obey than people who are self-sufficient and self-confident. To the frustrated, freedom from responsibility is more attractive than freedom from restraint. They are eager to barter their independence for relief of the burdens of willing, deciding and being responsible for inevitable failure. They willingly abdicate the directing of their lives to those who want to plan, command and shoulder all responsibility." ~Eric Hoffer “The True Believer”

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)

Jan 2008
    Louisiana
    69 times

I AGREE!!!

us
    Apr 2011
    New York
    White's Classic ID, XLT spectrum, Coinmaster TR, Whites Prizm 3

Thats right!
    Just another money grab

now lets go burn some more tires!

us
    Apr 2006
    Tennessee/Texas
    3 times

Quote Originally Posted by Metalmole
    Thats right!
    Just another money grab

now lets go burn some more tires!.
    If that is the answer, since you suggested it I suggest we burn them on your front porch, or if you are too much of a urbanite then we can do it on the hood of your car. Your choice.
    Of course I am kidding but let me let you in on something.
    Your sarcasm is as transparent as you mental veracity and just as shallow and non enlightening.
    "I got it, duhhhhhhhh, why don't we run out and melt some glaciers with our farts!!!! Duhhhhh, dude meet you in Greenland."
    Yep, really biting repartee.
    Arooooooo Wolf Pack

Sponsors