Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Now we're locking legitimate discussions?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Pronounced "Shadow" - ---= Wolfpack Forever! =---

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    2090 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffro View Post
    It should be noted that Global Warming is every bit as volatile a subject as Religion or Politics. I'd pose the question to the powers that be "Why should this forum be on a Treasure Hunting website?"
    Until a few malcontents began trying to stir the water this was a QUIET LITTLE CORNER of the forum. Now, all the sharks are circling wanting to destroy something they can't understand.

If they get rid of everything you guys don't like (betcha a dollar you haven't been here before), will you be happy then or will you next turn to WHO you don't like until you are the only 10 or 12 people left here?

I mean, if you weren't stalking KK, Dave and Diggit, you would have never known this part of the forum even existed!

Now the STALKING of other members really should be stopped. Don't you think it's rather childish?
    Know your homophones (as opposed to homophobes like me)! Know which ones to use ... and their meaning:

"Know" is related to knowledge, while "No" is a negative response.

"There" is a location, while "Their" shows possession and "They're" is the contraction of "They are".

"Which" specifies an item from a set but a "Witch" casts spells and wears a pointy black hat.

"Patients" (people receiving medical care) must show "patience" (tolerate delay).

us
    Dec 2005
    Eugene, Oregon
    Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
    85 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadeaux View Post
    Until a few malcontents began trying to stir the water this was a QUIET LITTLE CORNER of the forum. Now, all the sharks are circling wanting to destroy something they can't understand.

If they get rid of everything you guys don't like (betcha a dollar you haven't been here before), will you be happy then or will you next turn to WHO you don't like until you are the only 10 or 12 people left here?

I mean, if you weren't stalking KK, Dave and Diggit, you would have never known this part of the forum even existed!

Now the STALKING of other members really should be stopped. Don't you think it's rather childish?
    You're kidding right?

us

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    2090 times
    Cache Hunting
    Never seen you in this part of Treasurenet before . . . I could be mistaken, but I don't think so.
    Know your homophones (as opposed to homophobes like me)! Know which ones to use ... and their meaning:

"There" is a location, while "Their" shows possession and "They're" is the contraction of "They are".

"Which" specifies an item from a set but a "Witch" casts spells and wears a pointy black hat.

"Patients" (people receiving medical care) must show "patience" (tolerate delay).

us
    Dec 2005
    Eugene, Oregon
    Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
    85 times
    You are mistaken. Now whats this about me stalking people?

us

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    2090 times
    Cache Hunting
    Great! Link me to your posts . . . 'cause I'm halfway through re-reading the forum and haven't seen one yet.

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2006
    SE Louisiana
    Garrett AT Pro & Ace 250
    1389 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadeaux View Post
    Great! Link me to your posts . . . 'cause I'm halfway through re-reading the forum and haven't seen one yet.
    Jeffro has been a member since Dec 2005 and has 3,923 posts.

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2006
    SE Louisiana
    Garrett AT Pro & Ace 250
    1389 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Chadeaux, I was not pointing fingers at you, I was saying "Guys" that meant everyone one of y'all. You think I want to be here addressing this? Heck no, I received a reported post. I highly recommend you to read TNet's rules. TreasureNet - Rules Have a good one.

us

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    2090 times
    Cache Hunting
    What we were talking about is the fact that until they were trailing KK, Dave44 and Diggit around, they didn't EVER post in this forum. I couldn't find a post, but that doesn't mean I didn't miss it.

Who is John Droid anyways --- Roger Goodell? Sure is starting to resemble the NO FUN LEAGUE.

EDIT: Meant that he did not post in Global Warming section. I saw the post count.

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2006
    SE Louisiana
    Garrett AT Pro & Ace 250
    1389 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    JohnDroid
    Administrator in other words; one of the owners of Treasure Net.

us

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    2090 times
    Cache Hunting
    I understood as much, I was just trying to prompt a giggle. I saw Southeast Louisiana as your location . . . well, I do listen to Bobby Hebert a bit so I know a bit about the Saints woes.

"Bonne nuit les jeunes."

us
    Jul 2010
    Missouri
    2 times
    How not really a single thing being talked about global warming, only this pissnig an moaning about people and where they comment. I look forward to a day in the near future when I will start a topic for actual global warming discussion with science.

Kentucky Kache
    Quote Originally Posted by River Rat View Post
    You think I want to be here addressing this? Heck no, I received a reported post. I highly recommend you to read TNet's rules. TreasureNet - Rules Have a good one.
    Then why did you also post on the other thread? You know, the one that was LOCKED! You also posted the same pic of the woman with the rolling pin. So yeah, it looks a lot like you wanted to do this.

I guess we all need to head over to the "Non-sense" board, or the "Pirate talk" board to get our treasure hunting fix.

us
    Mar 2012
    Suwanee, GA
    White's v3i
    Metal Detecting
    Much Ado about nothing. If you feel that you need some sort of forum to get your views published about "Global Warming" I suggest you find a forum that caters to that line of thought. I come here to read posts about treasure hunting and metal detecting, NOT global warming. I can see where the political divide between believers and non-believers could easily evolve to something ugly. I, for one, don't want to mutate this forum into a "pro vs. con" segmentation. Just as this post is probably angering you, I get the feeling that any post that you would not agree with would also anger you.

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    9895 times
    TreasureNet Rules................... "Insults, and personal attacks against our moderators will not be tolerated and may be grounds for account deletion and banning."

This thread is closed................

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links